What's new

"REBELLION" Calling all colonial soldiers to arms " Down with this Format"

Can you post a link to the posts your referring to? All the photos and attachments should be back now. If you continue to have problems logging in, just email us here: Contact Us - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website

I'm back on here this morning to see if things have changed any.I want to know if all our old pics. from post are gone for good??????? I open old post to see a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's which makes the post pretty useless in my book.Are these gone now & if so you can go ahead & delete my post as they don't make much sense talking about a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's.This may have been discussed already but I'm not going to run around on here looking for that discussion.It's not my problem & wouldn't be yours either if it wasn't for "change".I don't understand why you would save a post with out the pics. that went to it??????????I know old pics. were saved cause I see them flicking around on the side from others albums.Which makes little sense as well seems how nothing there to tell you about them?

Also I tried to post this question & keep getting I don't have permission please log in.So question is how many times do I have to log in to finally get a post through.

Well lets see if this one takes?.....................Here go's again
Sure can but not all,it would take awhile.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/2011-annual-finds/272940-2011-best-six-me-part-1-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/2011-annual-finds/228847-2011-so-far-part-2-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...-handle-couple-others-not-seen-much-here.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...hree-years-finds-displays-displays-build.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/f...timekiller-finds-here-good-old-carolinas.html
just some of them.....................????????????????

Is there a answer for this or not???? I mean you asked............... I use them pics. to help out others in the what is it form.Not to mention taken time to post a post that makes no sense anymore.



Great! Now I have all the cheat sheets too! :)
 
Hmm.. I'm not seeing any photos in the first link, however the rest of the links are all showing photos. Let me do some checking.

What browser are you using? You might want to try a hard refresh on those pages.

(Interenet Explorer - holding down the Ctrl key while pressing the Refresh button or else pressing Ctrl-F5 works)

(FireFox -
For Windows, holding down the Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Ctrl-F5. For Macintosh and all other operating systems, holding down the Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Command-Shift-R)



If you guy's say it's there that's good my end is not showing them.Why don't know, tried what ya said not working.Most post do show for me but there is alot that are not.What can be done??What do I need to do? Thanks
 
Hmm.. I'm not seeing any photos in the first link, however the rest of the links are all showing photos. Let me do some checking.

What browser are you using? You might want to try a hard refresh on those pages.

(Interenet Explorer - holding down the Ctrl key while pressing the Refresh button or else pressing Ctrl-F5 works)

(FireFox -
For Windows, holding down the Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Ctrl-F5. For Macintosh and all other operating systems, holding down the Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Command-Shift-R)



If you guy's say it's there that's good my end is not showing them.Why don't know, tried what ya said not working.Most post do show for me but there is alot that are not.What can be done??What do I need to do? Thanks

Timekiller, what happens if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of your post. There should be a grey attachment box. Are the images inside that box showing up? Or are they Red X's...

Can you get a screenshot of your screen where you are seeing the Red X's?
 
Hmm.. I'm not seeing any photos in the first link, however the rest of the links are all showing photos. Let me do some checking.

What browser are you using? You might want to try a hard refresh on those pages.

(Interenet Explorer - holding down the Ctrl key while pressing the Refresh button or else pressing Ctrl-F5 works)

(FireFox -
For Windows, holding down the Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Ctrl-F5. For Macintosh and all other operating systems, holding down the Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Command-Shift-R)



If you guy's say it's there that's good my end is not showing them.Why don't know, tried what ya said not working.Most post do show for me but there is alot that are not.What can be done??What do I need to do? Thanks

Timekiller, what happens if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of your post. There should be a grey attachment box. Are the images inside that box showing up? Or are they Red X's...

Can you get a screenshot of your screen where you are seeing the Red X's?

Here is what I see.........
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 245
Here is what I see.........

Awesome, we are getting somewhere! You should definitely be seeing those. So now we have to figure out if it's a browser issue or possibly a proxy/virus scanner issue.

First off, is there any way you can try a different browser -- not permanently, but just to help us narrow it down. Either Firefox or Chrome (I prefer Chrome) if they display the images then we know it's an IE issue and that helps us with a direction to go to fix it.
 
Here is what I see.........

Awesome, we are getting somewhere! You should definitely be seeing those. So now we have to figure out if it's a browser issue or possibly a proxy/virus scanner issue.

First off, is there any way you can try a different browser -- not permanently, but just to help us narrow it down. Either Firefox or Chrome (I prefer Chrome) if they display the images then we know it's an IE issue and that helps us with a direction to go to fix it.
What do I need to do to switch browsers?
 
Last edited:
Here is what I see.........

Awesome, we are getting somewhere! You should definitely be seeing those. So now we have to figure out if it's a browser issue or possibly a proxy/virus scanner issue.

First off, is there any way you can try a different browser -- not permanently, but just to help us narrow it down. Either Firefox or Chrome (I prefer Chrome) if they display the images then we know it's an IE issue and that helps us with a direction to go to fix it.
What do I need to do to switch browsers?

You don't have to switch, you can just download them and try them out and see if they have the same problem. If they do, it gives us a different direction to go in to look at the problem. If it's fixed, it at least narrows it down to the browser and not something else.

Give Google Chrome a try, go here to download it and install it, then visit those threads in Chrome and see if the images come up.

https://www.google.com/chrome
 
Here is what I see.........
Awesome, we are getting somewhere! You should definitely be seeing those. So now we have to figure out if it's a browser issue or possibly a proxy/virus scanner issue.First off, is there any way you can try a different browser -- not permanently, but just to help us narrow it down. Either Firefox or Chrome (I prefer Chrome) if they display the images then we know it's an IE issue and that helps us with a direction to go to fix it.
What do I need to do to switch browsers?
You don't have to switch, you can just download them and try them out and see if they have the same problem. If they do, it gives us a different direction to go in to look at the problem. If it's fixed, it at least narrows it down to the browser and not something else.Give Google Chrome a try, go here to download it and install it, then visit those threads in Chrome and see if the images come up.https://www.google.com/chrome
That's what it was.......Hell I wasn't seeing half of the form now that I changed Browsers I see what was there.I knew people couldn't really be accepting what I was getting that was ridiculous.Thankls For the help..........Sorry about the bickering.I'll holster my guns now......thought I was going to have to Matt Dillion & go GUN SMOKE on somebody.:laughing7: But I can handle this now.Thanks Again..............Reguards Pete.
 

Attachments

  • MarshalMattDillon_PencilSketch[1].webp
    MarshalMattDillon_PencilSketch[1].webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
I personally think the new format sucks also. One of the first things I noticed about the old board style when coming to TN was how user friendly and quick it was. This new format is not really user friendly and is SLOW to load and respond to posts. The only thing this new format improves upon is it's ability to cram advertisements from various sponsors into every nook and cranny on the board (probably the reason it runs so slowly). Unfortunately it is most likely here to stay. I'm very interested to know if the new owner has any other boards. I could be wrong but Marc seemed to do this out of a genuine love of the hobby. Overnight it seems to have migrated to a pure business venture with more of a sterile feel to it. The old board was welcoming. This is not.
 
Well I guess I'm to dumb to figure this new deal out.I changed browsers & for awhile it seemed to help.But now I see it's right back like it was & all other post I see the pics. in are small or missing as well.I really hate to keep asking not my nature so I think I going to fold.Theres a lock on my account I can't delete it but you guy's are welcome to do the horor of it for me if you will.
To the rest Take Care & Best to Ya in your Hunts,
Timekiller over & out:wave:
 
But what are all these non family type add's i see on here from time to time ..... They are not for detectors they are not the type of thing i want to see here...View attachment 618913View attachment 618914


The way I see it, no pun intended, well maybe. If an add of a Hot Chick with "BIG T!T$" can be displayed on here,
then there's not a problem with me saying "BIG T!T$" is there?
Get my points! No pun intended.
 
Well I guess I'm to dumb to figure this new deal out.I changed browsers & for awhile it seemed to help.But now I see it's right back like it was & all other post I see the pics. in are small or missing as well.I really hate to keep asking not my nature so I think I going to fold.Theres a lock on my account I can't delete it but you guy's are welcome to do the horor of it for me if you will.
To the rest Take Care & Best to Ya in your Hunts,
Timekiller over & out:wave:

Timekiller, really sorry to see you go.......
 
Just how do we see replies to our post, or to a post that we replied to? Seems that no one has replied to my post this week, or not registering, or something is happening, but its been very quiet at this end. I just cannot see how to mark if I want a reply or not, but more importantly, there are many post that I have been following, now I have to search every single post to find them. Maybe we are just too old to learn this new system, if it aint broke, then..............................
 
Wow you folks sound pretty disgruntled, I just signed onto this forum today, guessed I missed the bus on the good old forum days
 
Yeah Calibil, you missed the boat! But since your new here, maybe you can tell us old folks how to navigate this mess. Im from the old school, where we had words for most things, now we just have different coloured icons, with different coloured ribbons. There are some very interesting people on this site, and I would hate to lose contact with them, because of someone playing computer games.
 
Yeah Calibil, you missed the boat! But since your new here, maybe you can tell us old folks how to navigate this mess. Im from the old school, where we had words for most things, now we just have different coloured icons, with different coloured ribbons. There are some very interesting people on this site, and I would hate to lose contact with them, because of someone playing computer games.
 
Yeah Calibil, you missed the boat! But since your new here, maybe you can tell us old folks how to navigate this mess. Im from the old school, where we had words for most things, now we just have different coloured icons, with different coloured ribbons. There are some very interesting people on this site, and I would hate to lose contact with them, because of someone playing computer games.

Maybe I can help you maipenrai. What do you want to do/look for?
BTW, how do you like you excalibur2? I know someone who has one for sale that he only used a couple of times for $850 and was thinking about buying it.
 
Yeah Calibil, you missed the boat! But since your new here, maybe you can tell us old folks how to navigate this mess. Im from the old school, where we hiad words for most things, now we just have different coloured icons, with different coloured ribbons. There are some very interesting people on this site, and I would hate to lose contact with them, because of someone playing computer games.

Maybe I can help yout maipenrai. What do you want to do/look for?
BTW, how do you like you excalibur2? I know someone who has one for sale that he only used a couple of times for $850 and was thinking about buying it.

Ask how old it is, warrenty is transferable now.
 
If someone made a site to mirror the old treasurenet this site would be in serious trouble
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom