What's new

Recent find feedback. Please

SMALLIEWHACKER

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
New york
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Any feedback on what this may be would be appreciated.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    452 KB · Views: 171
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    370.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can you take picture looking into hole with light?
 
Looks natural. I think I see there are some spots on the outside as well that are coming off.
 
By the look of the hole I see on the other side through the opening it looks very out of round and natural I think what you have could be considered a hag stone it's a natural occurrence
 
I go along with what the others have said, it looks natural. HH and Welcome to T-net:hello:
 
I have no opinion to offer on the rock but wanted to bring it to your attention that the mail piece in the back ground has a visible name and address.
 
Sometimes people think they see faces in those type of rocks but they are natural just so you know. Keep looking you will find a good one.
Welcome to the site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom