What's new

Recent Texas finds

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these pieces near a natural spring here in central Texas. Most look broken and I know they are not arrowheads but, they do look worked. Any ideas what they are or were used for?
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2247.webp
    DSCN2247.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
JMO the first one on the left looks like it could have been a scraper, the next one on the right looks to be the tip of a point. Nice finds:thumbsup:
 
Nice finds. There's no doubt that you are in the right area. Keep looking that site, just a matter of time until a whole point shows up. Good luck!!
 
We call them heart breakers when they are broken. Most of mine look like that, lol. Still a nice find and a whole one should be close by.
 
I would definitely look more in that spot ;)
 
Thanks for the replies good people. I hope I will find a complete point there one day.
 
I'm a little further south than you but these are probably something close to what they looked like whole. Not too sure about the bottom two on the right by I tried my best to find something close.

image.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    519.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom