What's new

Repairing Minelab Explorer

rrroome

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

My Minelab Explorer stopped working. It made a funny sound and that was it. I am thinking it is something in the circuit board. Where would I find a repair place? I am located in Western New York.

Thank you for any help.
 
It might just me a connection inside needing reseating. I'd have to pop the hood on it and see. I had my closeted Whites V3i go nuts when I took it out for a test and looked inside. It was a simple reseat of a ribbon cable. Did you try removing the coil wire and power it up?
 
there used to be a few expert minelab repair guys on the Beach forum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom