pl8man
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 4,204
- Reaction score
- 4,643
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- San Jose , California
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
San Quentin State Prison silver ring ! It's #100 and it's my largest silver ever !
What great three days of hunting ! Tonight was the topper
. I hunted with EAGLEFORCE tonight for about an hour and a half at a local school . Ryan struck GOLD right away , check out his post . I was finding quarter after quarter for a total of $10.47 ! The sun was down so we started heading back to the trucks . My last target of the hunt would be one of my best ever ! I had a +87 at one inch , I'm hoping for big silver , come on #100 ! It was #100 ring of the year and my largest ever silver ring found in 14 years ! It weighs 18.1 grams of sterling silver . The best part is it's from San Quentin State Prison ! I believe it is a inmates ring , prison made . I still can't believe the things that are found in school fields . Who wore it and why were they on the school grounds . Anyone have any ideas about this ring ?
HH
Glen
What great three days of hunting ! Tonight was the topper
. I hunted with EAGLEFORCE tonight for about an hour and a half at a local school . Ryan struck GOLD right away , check out his post . I was finding quarter after quarter for a total of $10.47 ! The sun was down so we started heading back to the trucks . My last target of the hunt would be one of my best ever ! I had a +87 at one inch , I'm hoping for big silver , come on #100 ! It was #100 ring of the year and my largest ever silver ring found in 14 years ! It weighs 18.1 grams of sterling silver . The best part is it's from San Quentin State Prison ! I believe it is a inmates ring , prison made . I still can't believe the things that are found in school fields . Who wore it and why were they on the school grounds . Anyone have any ideas about this ring ?HH
Glen
Attachments
Upvote
18
Congrats on one of the coolest Silver rings found! My guess is that it came from the other side of the bars and was worn by a CO.
? (Sorry, just had to...and I'm a newbie)






