A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 27, 2013 #1 I looked Saturday afternoon and 4 hours Wednesday and found these. None of them are killers but I enjoyed finding them. These were real heartbreakers. Upvote 0
I looked Saturday afternoon and 4 hours Wednesday and found these. None of them are killers but I enjoyed finding them. These were real heartbreakers.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jun 27, 2013 #2 Nice stuff there!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2013 #3 Nice finds as always.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2013 #4 Like the colors. I am guessing you saw this post a few days ago? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-artifacts/361637-prediction.html
Like the colors. I am guessing you saw this post a few days ago? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-artifacts/361637-prediction.html
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2013 #5 Still pulling some good ones I see. 2nd pic far right. Looks thick what it that one?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 27, 2013 Thread Owner #6 rock said: Still pulling some good ones I see. 2nd pic far right. Looks thick what it that one? Click to expand... I don't know but it appears to be whole.
rock said: Still pulling some good ones I see. 2nd pic far right. Looks thick what it that one? Click to expand... I don't know but it appears to be whole.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2013 #7 Cool looking what ever it is.
musky44 Sr. Member Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 386 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location west viginia Jun 28, 2013 #8 nice finds man!