What's new

Scored a cool dime trio

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Scored a cool dime trio

I haven't had my hands in the dirt for 2 weeks, really miss it! I was able to do a little roll hunting and pulled this set of silver out of a bank visit. I sure love finding the old canadians, the '47 sailboat is #18 for the year. My oldest canadian is a nice 1900 Victoria that I found in a roll this spring.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1615 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1615 [640x480].webp
    30 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1615 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1615 [640x480].webp
    30 KB · Views: 191
Re: Scored a cool dime trio

Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Scored a cool dime trio

Very nice trio of dimes ffd :thumbsup:
 
Re: Scored a cool dime trio

Nice!! WTG D. :hello2:

HH
 
Re: Scored a cool dime trio

nice score D! silver is good!
 
Re: Scored a cool dime trio

Congrats on the dime trio D!! That Victoria is sweet :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Scored a cool dime trio

30 cents in silver is a great hunt! Congrats! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom