Season 5

Since the air pressure from the bore hole forced water up C1 to 31 feet above sea level instead of out to sea implies that the salt water has no free path from that combined chamber to the ocean.

Not necessarily. It is just that the air will take the path of least resistance, Meaning that there could be a way out to sea, but it was easier to come out of C1.

the show would be much much better with pretty girls in it somewhere

The dating of the coconut fibre proves that somebody from Europe passed through Oak Island before the 15th century.

No, it does not. It proves that the coconut fibers are of a certain age - that's it. How they got there, when they got there, and who (if anyone) put them there is pure speculation.

No matter what, that in itself is a mystery!!!

Agreed.

No, it does not. It proves that the coconut fibers are of a certain age - that's it. How they got there, when they got there, and who (if anyone) put them there is pure speculation.

Yes, it does! They could only have come via the Indian Ocean and Middle East from the Eastern Mediterranean, or even more of a mystery directly from the area of the Indian Ocean itself. And nobody would carry 100 or more year old rotten coconut fibres in their holds. You can claim that who brought them there is speculation, but there are certain probabilities, although I was only answering the poster who said, "there was no mystery"!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:
The dating of the coconut fibre proves that somebody from Europe passed through Oak Island before the 15th century. No matter what, that in itself is a mystery!!!
Personally, I have never believed any treasure was buried on Oak Island, but I don't deny anybody of their own right to accept that possibility. Also, if I did think that this was all a hoax to milk investors or those interested of their hard earned money I would not watch the show. Just saying!
Cheers, Loki

I don't watch the show never have never will. It is all a rip off and they know it by posting erroneous stories of treasure being recovered and they have not found a thing that looks like treasure.

Agreed.

Let me guess...an African Swallow?

Carbon Dated to 1260 to 1400AD...

Please dig up coconut fibers anywhere else in that Bay...

It's like the "Expert" in the in the 3rd season episode 4 said the "Overton Stone" was a "Peace Treaty" with the Mikmaq Indians. The only problem was the people of the First Nation didn't understand "Treaties", they took you at your word and I wouldn't assume they accepted lying.

Your...Question!...Maybe...The Answer!...To Who Built...The Oak Island Money Pit!

Robot why did the treasure recovers bother to re bury the pit after getting there treasure? How did no one notice the recovers major operation to get the treasure back other than a few lights if there must of been heaps of treasure so the recovers would of at least needed a big ship and a large recovery crew.. Why are there no records/sightings of this other than some lights seen on the island?

How did the tunnel builders avoid flooding. The underground cavities are not filled by a single flood tunnel. This is shown by the fact that cave in pit, 10x and C1 all filled up with salt water. There is no way one flood tunnel just coincidently happened to intersect all three (not to mention every other hole that has ever been dug in the area has filled up with water)..

The "Logic"... Why would someone go to the additional trouble of re burying the "Money Pit" after removing their treasure?... May pertain to "Pirates"...But not to "The Freemasons".

The Freemasons required the Money Pit as a front door ruse and deterrent, the way it has worked right up to today's futile endeavors.

But...

More importantly as a "Final Lock Down" to cover up any incriminating evidence that could link any of the Masons to the treasonous and deceitful actions they perpetrated against the Crown.

From the building of their Oak Island Depository to their removal of their Treasure around 1783 (after the British's defeat) they controlled the island.

The Freemasons arranged for only high ranking participants to own property on the island.

The needed vessels to transport this treasure was arranged by the American Freemasons out of Boston to the laundering of it through the Freemason's banks in Rhode Island NY.

The Samuel Ball's, Vaughn's, Smith's all came after this and bought the land on hopes of finding further treasures from the tales and lights spoken of.

The Mason's ingenious design included a Circular Tunnel (watch episode 4, Season 5 this week) which was used to ferry their treasure up to the Level Tunnel running above the water level, which leads to the North end of the island and to their Treasure Vault.

This Spiral Tunnel was also used to link up with the Flood Tunnels and to enable these Flood Tunnels to be more likely breached, if any outside shafts were dug.

Once again destroying all efforts to reach their Secret Vault!...Unless... One knew the above ground marker locations to cross triangulate to this Secret Vault!

The "Logic"... Why would someone go to the additional trouble of re burying the "Money Pit" after removing their treasure?... May pertain to "Pirates"...But not to "The Freemasons".

The Freemasons required the Money Pit as a front door ruse and deterrent, the way it has worked right up to today's futile endeavors.

But...

More importantly as a "Final Lock Down" to cover up any incriminating evidence that could link any of the Masons to the treasonous and deceitful actions they perpetrated against the Crown.

From the building of their Oak Island Depository to their removal of their Treasure around 1783 (after the British's defeat) they controlled the island.

The Freemasons arranged for only high ranking participants to own property on the island.

The needed vessels to transport this treasure was arranged by the American Freemasons out of Boston to the laundering of it through the Freemason's banks in Rhode Island NY.

The Samuel Ball's, Vaughn's, Smith's all came after this and bought the land on hopes of finding further treasures from the tales and lights spoken of.

The Mason's ingenious design included a Circular Tunnel (watch episode 4, Season 5 this week) which was used to ferry their treasure up to the Level Tunnel running above the water level, which leads to the North end of the island and to their Treasure Vault.

This Spiral Tunnel was also used to link up with the Flood Tunnels and to enable these Flood Tunnels to be more likely breached, if any outside shafts were dug.

Once again destroying all efforts to reach their Secret Vault!...Unless... One knew the above ground marker locations to cross triangulate to this Secret Vault!

The “spin” continues to evolve....again.... NO evidence has ever been found proving a money pit ever existed. All of these fairytales continue in the attempt to indoctrinate the simple minded into believing the hoax.

after much meditation I have come up with the final answer.
the"money pit" was in reality a rudimentary space program
the "rocket" was placed in the pit at a certain level determined by the log levels
the level determined how high the rocket went
when all was ready a signal went up and the people at the water chutes that went under the pit would release the water and it would propel the rocket and astronaut

any other conundrums to solve?

I don't watch the show never have never will. It is all a rip off and they know it by posting erroneous stories of treasure being recovered and they have not found a thing that looks like treasure.
Its not like erroneous treasure stories have ever been posted before.

Yes, it does! They could only have come via the Indian Ocean and Middle East from the Eastern Mediterranean, or even more of a mystery directly from the area of the Indian Ocean itself. And nobody would carry 100 or more year old rotten coconut fibres in their holds. You can claim that who brought them there is speculation, but there are certain probabilities, although I was only answering the poster who said, "there was no mystery"!

Cheers, Loki

Or a matt of old coconut fibers (if that is what they were) floated around and ended up on Oak Island.

In 1990 a shipping container of 60,000 Nike sneakers fell off a ship in a storm. Nike sneakers washed up from Alaska to Oregon to Hawaii. Does not mean the Chinese sneaker makers visited the whole Pacific Rim. Or the ship they were on, even.

https://prezi.com/jihkuqddvwzf/ocean-currents-nike-shoes/

Yes, it does!

No, it doesn't.

They could only have come via the Indian Ocean and Middle East from the Eastern Mediterranean, or even more of a mystery directly from the area of the Indian Ocean itself. And nobody would carry 100 or more year old rotten coconut fibres in their holds.

Or they could have arrived the day before they were discovered, via someone's checked luggage on the plane.

I'm not saying that this is what happened, but I'm not saying that it's not what happened. It's merely something that could have happened, makes sense, is adequately explained by the existing forensic evidence, and cannot be easily disproved. Can the Templar/Viking/other related Brownian theory survive the same thought process?

You can claim that who brought them there is speculation, but there are certain probabilities, although I was only answering the poster who said, "there was no mystery"!

You stated, "The dating of the coconut fibre proves that somebody from Europe passed through Oak Island before the 15th century." I observed that no, the dating does not prove that. I went on to explain why. You then mentioned probabilities, and now we're back to that speculation that I was talking about earlier.

Am I incorrect?

Please dig up coconut fibers anywhere else in that Bay...

Has anyone tried to dig up coconut fibers anywhere else in that bay? Or anywhere else on that island? Or anywhere else on any nearby islands?

I've said here in the past that excavating a sizable portion of that beach would take an investment insignificant in comparison to what's already been spent on fruitless boreholes. Seriously, a thousand bucks worth of labor on machinery already owned or being rented would, over the course of an afternoon, give us a very good idea of just how much fiber is there and what parts of the beach that it's on. That alone would go some way towards explaining what has been found so far. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that anyone has bothered with this. I'm curious about why they haven't. We can probably both agree that this is an important matter, and one of interest to investors.

Or has someone already done this, and simply not bothered to discuss it? And if this is the case, why did they not want to discuss what they found, or didn't find?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back