What's new

Seated field gives up my first Half

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,367
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finds in field have slowed to a crawl now. Four hour hunt. First two hours got nothing. I then found an IHP which put me at 50 total in this field. Not far away I got a sweet sounding 89-91 on the AT Pro. I cut a really big hole and right in the middle of the frozen plug sat my first seated half:headbang: Last two hours yielded nothing. Dont expect many more finds from here at least until its plowed but its been a fun ride.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    164.2 KB · Views: 291
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    161.8 KB · Views: 260
Upvote 92
Wow, that field looks very promising. Great finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom