Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finds in field have slowed to a crawl now. Four hour hunt. First two hours got nothing. I then found an IHP which put me at 50 total in this field. Not far away I got a sweet sounding 89-91 on the AT Pro. I cut a really big hole and right in the middle of the frozen plug sat my first seated half:headbang: Last two hours yielded nothing. Dont expect many more finds from here at least until its plowed but its been a fun ride.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 227
Upvote 46
not too many reasonable finds left on your bucket list...this one's a BIG ONE. big time grats.

I can't wait to find a seated dime. A seated half would be slamming. Congrats on a great find.

That is the kind of field we all DREAM about!!!! HELLAVA ride to say the least... CONGRATZ.....

I do another four hour hunt there for even a slim chance another one of them popped out. Congrats! [emoji106]

Wow ! Congrats !!!

Man that is a sweet capper to all the other seated coins you have found there.

id hook a little plow up to a riding mower and plow that sucker myself

Id have to get skunked here many times before I would consider going anywhere else. Gonna put the 5 x 8 on and work real slow in there this weekend

Last edited:
Great find that's a lot of coinage 50 IH Try going there when the ground is wet At Pro seems to go a little deeper. Good Job

Congrats on that seated half. Heck I'd get the biggest coil I could and go back and swing low and slow digging every faint signal. I still think there is an 1877 IHP hiding there for you...

Id have to get skunked here many times before I would consider going anywhere else. Gonna put the 5 x 8 on and work real slow in there this weekend

Great seated half toasted :thumbsup:

I have a site I feel the same way about. No matter what, in dozens of trips, something great always comes from the dirt. While its not as easy or plentiful as it used to be, its always really quality stuff. So far its still worth the time to hit hard with different machines, in different directions, with different coils and different programs. Just when I think I'm done, something incredible turns up and it keeps me going. It will also take me a few skunked trips to write this site off as done.

Wow congrats on the big silver half, it's a beauty!

Nice half man

I've been looking for one for 22 yrs. Got 5 seated quarters last yr. Maybe this yr

Congrats

She is certainly a beauty!!! Great find!!!:icon_thumleft:

Very few diggers are lucky enough to cross that one off their bucket list. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back