What's new

Seated group pic including yesterdays

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,367
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took all my years seated out of their holders for a group shot. Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0513.webp
    IMG_0513.webp
    894.9 KB · Views: 369
Upvote 94
I know you dug them over a series of hunts but this is banner to me...lol
 
Last edited:
I want Seated, how many years? Very nice finds.
 
I want Seated, how many years? Very nice finds.

These were all found this year. 18 from one site(19 counting a friends find) and 2 from others.
 
My gosh! I am sitting here drooling [emoji14] I haven't found mine yet! Just a barber half so far and that was last year [emoji31]
 
You know, you just gave me an idea.
I should take mine out for a group shot.
Both of them. lol
 
Just... Wow... Just an amazing year for you. So happy for you and jealous!

Here's a picture of all the seateds I have ever found

***crickets chirping***
***crickets chirping***
***crickets chirping***

Congrats on a banner year!
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Ya got a nice family their toasted! :laughing7:
 
Wow awesome pic, congrats.....:occasion14:
 
Very impressive toasted! What a great hunt.
 
A lovely family portrait, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Very impressive group-looks like 1876 was a very good year for you. That one quarter is in outstanding condition :notworthy:
 
ENJOY!?!?! You give us something that causes all kinds of drooling and jealousy and you expect us to "ENJOY"!!! ??


(.........nice! ;) )
 
Daaannnnngggggg :icon_cyclops_ani:
 
Very impressive ! Are you only lacking the Seated Dollar , and the twenty cent piece ?
 
That's a collection , to die for.......hours of dedication to this hobby..... how many locations were they spread out in ??? I finally found my first seated quarter, and then the snow fell... can't wait to get back to that site..... You should be proud of them..... I would be !!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom