What's new

Seated group pic including yesterdays

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,367
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took all my years seated out of their holders for a group shot. Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0513.webp
    IMG_0513.webp
    894.9 KB · Views: 369
Upvote 94
That "year" is more than many will find in a lifetime of hunting- Congrats on a job well done!

-- Jeff --
 
That "year" is more than many will find in a lifetime of hunting- Congrats on a job well done!

-- Jeff --
Thanks. I only found 2 seated last year so Ill be happy if I can do that in 2017.
 
That is a Very Nice grouping of Ladies!!!
 
Awesome, just awesome. I have yet to find one... so I am dumb struck and dumb, all at the same time!
 
That's Incredible! Man what a year and what a site! Congrats!
 
Holy smokes!!! What a great collection. 😀 -Lisa & John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom