What's new

second crack at the big cut gets more booty..........

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
went back for the afternoon to hunt where I had left off this morning.... the east coast low was actually the remains of tropical cyclone Oswald ..... thanks mateee ..... 3 more silvers - the big one has hallmarks right around the outside - never seen anything like it( 925, KH, a cross etc) and I scored the tiniest goldie with no hallmark- it broke at the join when I was testing it - after filing and testing it is sitting between 14 and 18k, very intricate - maybe old who knows - anyway a great day with 4 golds .... happy .... HH:skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2971.webp
    IMG_2971.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_2972.webp
    IMG_2972.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice finds:thumbsup: Welcome in new back here:hello: Hope to post more finds:3barsgold:Welcome.webp
 
Keep going , there may be more. Congrats.
 
Nice score..... like Les say get it while its hot.

Dew
 
You're on a roll, Smoogle! Get back there ASAP!


Lorraine
 
back next day arvo after work and with Hamid's taunts in my ears about lack of fine chains or earings ( which normally sit in the washed out 5c coin layer here - way deeper / further down the slope than the swell and tide would allow at present ) I pulled an old fine black chain with a square block and a white stone in the centre off the slope - which has just tested good - I'm amazed my first dia in silver - I did get other chains yesterday but they only made the junk description (except one big stainless cross and perfect stainless chain I forgot to mention during my gold haze) .... sure has been fun - also got an Egyptian Neferetti Head is - green - so is probably plated ...
 
Nice gold finds Smoogle.....the small one does look
fairly old...nice design work on it. :hello:
 
wonder if that is gold lost on US beaches that settled downunder?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom