What's new

Second Video

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! To everyone!!
But I have to admit.... Surely the gold is always hard to take... And there is the mysterious circumstances.... Maybe I knew some of them and I'm just doing interpretation of events:laughing7:.... Each one of these items, it has story behind it:laughing7:. These are some goodies of last year.
Good Luck!!:treasurechest:
Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • summer_cocktail_.webp
    summer_cocktail_.webp
    26 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
ham
Great Video,man you do well and, i all ways enjoy your finds my friend !!
thank you
Gary
 
Nice video and a lot of nice finds congrats
 
enjoyed the video Hamid, sweet finds
 
Thanks Hamid, it's always great to see your stuff
 
Very nice Hamid!
 
It's like viewing a jewelry catalog or the finds from a treasure chest
lost by pirates of old. Nice and unique pieces.
May your luck continue.
 
Another exquisite video presentation, Hamid:notworthy:

You are very creative!

I love that "hello Kitty" ring. it is beautiful

Thank you for sharing with us

Lorraine
 
Another beautiful video Hamid....keep them coming.
 
Hamidd! Your Vid's are amazing. Your finds are just as awesome. How in the H*#@ do you find time to produce these vid's? I have trouble just to post one. :icon_scratch:
 
Hamidd! Your Vid's are amazing. Your finds are just as awesome. How in the H*#@ do you find time to produce these vid's? I have trouble just to post one. :icon_scratch:
Thank you to everyone for your replies:occasion14:
Yes of course, I have the time to produce the video, I'm master of computer studies(Software), I got a diploma in. I have been learning since september last year the specialy software for creative the video hight quality. And also there is another reason, so I watch one video in youtube and I ask his owner, if can you give some help. You know my friend, what did he do? He blocked me and deleted my reply:laughing7::laughing9: In this moment, I decided to learn how to create the best video. ThankS!!
Check next video:toothy1:
Happy hunting out there:tchest:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom