Secret Mystery Templar Treasure Site?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
King of the Dead or Skull King ring. See all kinds of those at junk jewelry booths.....car and bike shows, flea markets, EBay and Etsy, etc. 20-30 bucks.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Site

IMG_0311.JPG

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Recovery

Small Stack of Gold Bars

rogerdorceycave.png

Attachments

• IMG_0311.JPG
    IMG_0311.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 89

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
https://www.summitpost.org/gavilan-peak/152208

Shows an older pic of Gavilan Peak in New River, AZ, right off I-17 as you head north out of Phoenix...site of secret Knights Templar treasure?:tongue3:

Not sure if there's any treasure there or not, but a lot of brass and lead can be found there from all us local kids shooting our .22's at tin cans back in the day. Would drive anyone with a metal detector nuts.

EDIT: According to the above website, some nutjob booby trapped his property on the south end of Gavilan Peak after the BATF raided his ranch...maybe he was trying to keep people away from the Treasure? LOL.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.summitpost.org/gavilan-peak/152208

Shows an older pic of Gavilan Peak in New River, AZ, right off I-17 as you head north out of Phoenix...site of secret Knights Templar treasure?:tongue3:

Not sure if there's any treasure there or not, but a lot of brass and lead can be found there from all us local kids shooting our .22's at tin cans back in the day. Would drive anyone with a metal detector nuts.

EDIT: According to the above website, some nutjob booby trapped his property on the south end of Gavilan Peak after the BATF raided his ranch...maybe he was trying to keep people away from the Treasure? LOL.

Bendover is a well-known poster over on some of the other topics, mainly about New Mexico.....Victorio Peak etc.
AKA "Roger Snow", although he has used close to a dozen other names to post under for many years.
Writes long stories....fantasies about secret government operations being at the heart of the most popular Lost Treasure legends and his supposed involvement in them.
According to other local news reports, the ATF moved in and occupied the ranch for a considerable length of time after someone was injured by accidentally setting off a small IED of some kind. Turned out the former tenant had been a private contractor to another agency....explosives expert/inventor I gather. Not good, since stuff like that makes a government look bad and invites big lawsuits. I figure BATF's subsequent behavior was nothing more than a CYA tactic, used till everything blew over.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mothership musta called.....told him his cover was blown.....again.
So now he's bendsie...8-)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread