Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday amigos

Some things in old Crows best interests is....( I do not recall ) However I share with you some images of forgotten Templar fortress site.

Here is a site at present being actively searched for Templar treasure caches. Ya could say its a Templar treasure hunters heaven.

SMALL 1.jpg

The ruined village you see is much later but the village is built upon a Templar fortress. The cellars of the houses are actually part of the 13th century layers templar fortress.

SMALL 2.jpg

Totally abandoned and neglected and over growth totally forgotten.

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The fortress was a safe haven at one time for pilgrims in the Holy land until the Saracens over ran the castle and slaughtered the Templar knight and pilgrims inside.

SMALL 3.jpg

As each Templar fort was in essence a bank no doubt loot was there during the fall of fort? Most likely pilgrims sheltering in terror his whatever they could within the wars of the fortress and fortifications.

SMALL 7.jpg

So not the great treasure of countless hack books on the Templars but sites of Templar treasure hoards non the same.

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
One could imagine pilgrims trying to flee as the Saladin's Army overran the fort and put everyone from Templar knight to women and children put to the sword.

SMALL 4.jpg

Either that or dragged off into slavery.

SMALL 5.jpg

If there is one thing amigos anything left behind was not recovered by those who hid it there.

Such was the brutality of the times.

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Amigos the beauty about the site is that it surrounded by private properties so public access is difficult. So most of all local looters have not plundered the site. Very little signs of excavations.

SMALL 8.jpg

Most of the Archeological authorities have virtually overlooked the site because there is so many sites to survey. And so little time and the site has never been surveyed by them.

76752555.DRAWyyZx.L1002655.jpg

Having no modern water sewer amenities the ground has not been penetrated since the middle ages. And being a site was inhabited right into the middle of 20th century. the ancient layers of 13th century Templar Crusader foundation that the village is built on is forgotten.

But of course not forgotten by those in the know......

Crow

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***ARC awaits further posts by Crow***

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
***ARC awaits further posts by Crow***

Gidday AARC

Its my pleasure amigo as I wanted to show people "real Templar locations" and not fictional ones presented in many pseudo history of books of late.

The great irony is I think more people are more interested in fictional crap than the actual real crap.:tongue3:

I know of many more sites in the Holy land. As well as some places in France.

But patience amigo....

Old Crow is tried....

Crow

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well over the past few years I have found myself drawn more and more into a deeper interest in Templar.

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
A very good book, worth checking out, is Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry by John J Robinson. Definitely worth reading. It was well researched. It revolves around the history of the Templar’s and a peasant revolt in Britain in 1381.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting posts, Crow! Thanks for the great pictures and the story behind them! I, too, await more posts!

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My pleasure amigos

As you can see the ruins are in fairly isolated area.

76752559.WoEDpJdc.L1002648 small.jpg

The place was last lived in the mid 2oth century but the buildings had not changed much since the 12th century. Now trees are growing out of windows and door. Rubble everywhere. And even the village streets are overgrown.

134159753.IHhipQrd.CF000570_1medium small.jpg

The village itself is built on the foundations of the Templar Castle in which houses incorporated the dungeons and Cellars.The street plan was built in the confines of the original fortress.

Crow

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a scale of 1-10 on the "coolness factor" that is a freaking 20!

Good luck Crow............I am envious.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
On a scale of 1-10 on the "coolness factor" that is a freaking 20!

Good luck Crow............I am envious.

Gidday Amigo

Its my pleasure you enjoyed it.

It was my intention to show people real potential Templar treasure sites not fantasy ones. While too many obsess about a great Templar treasure they should be looking for a dispersed Templar treasure in Caches scattered around real Templar sites.

Here is drone film of the site. It had to be taken in the evening as its part of Israeli no go zone.

Crow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYsXS0FhrIo

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saracen sword in one hand, Templar Sword in the other Hand.

Torso is Two Inverted Triangles, Triangles are the Sign used for secreted Gold.

Note that to the right is painted a Stylized Image of the Goddess Tanit ( Protector of Men at Sea and Treasure)

These are actual Knights Templar images painted on Stone Monoliths in New Mexico.

Good Work Crow,

sword in one hand and a moorish sword.jpg

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carved into stone near above photo, we found 4 connected Triangles , indicating a Treasure of Gold buried below them.

Sun Rise side of El Chato 044.JPG

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saracen sword in one hand, Templar Sword in the other Hand.

Torso is Two Inverted Triangles, Triangles are the Sign used for secreted Gold.

Note that to the right is painted a Stylized Image of the Goddess Tanit ( Protector of Men at Sea and Treasure)

These are actual Knights Templar images painted on Stone Monoliths in New Mexico.

Good Work Crow,

View attachment 1901908

Not sure whre you are getting your info.

Tanit... also known as Tinnit... had nothing to do with treasure.

Also... not to put you "down" or "out" but the image your are referring to has nothing to do with Templar's IMO... and I don't see how anyone could even remotely derive the type of sword from that image.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote: "Not sure whre you are getting your info." ( Typo sic )

Well, excuse me, I didn't know you knew that much about it.

Lets try another Test : " is this Ring in the Photo a Knights Templar Ring, a French Knights Templar Ring?"

Initiates Ring Order of the Knights Templar 003.JPG

Initiates Ring Order of the Knights Templar 005.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread