Trooper733 Sr. Member Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 390 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2015 #1 I have no idea on this one unless it is a core remnant or some type of hand tool. I submit it for more opinions. 1. side view 2. End on view 3. Bottom view (flat side) 4. Top view, with scale Upvote 0
I have no idea on this one unless it is a core remnant or some type of hand tool. I submit it for more opinions. 1. side view 2. End on view 3. Bottom view (flat side) 4. Top view, with scale
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,238 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 14, 2015 #2 looks like maybe it was either unfinished or made quick, used once and tossed.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2015 #3 Looks to be a preform or scraper nice study piece
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2015 #4 I was thinking a perform as well. I like the material color.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,238 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 14, 2015 #5 a lot of times something is knocked out rough to be finished later and then lost or dropped or tossed.
a lot of times something is knocked out rough to be finished later and then lost or dropped or tossed.