What's new

Selling 40%s what do you expect to get?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

I am selling 10 rolls (200 coins) on fee bay and as of right now im getting $405.00 ($2.02 a coin) after 22 bids. I have never sold 40%'rs before and was wondering what you guys expect when you sell. My auction ends in just over 4 hours, if you would like to see got to fee bay, coins, halfs, then type in "roll" and you will see it. Im not putting a link to it but its easy enought to find it. It may be interesting what they are selling for in an open auction, oh yea I started it off at 99c 5 days ago.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

Hey coolpix if your still buying I'm looking to sell some. Let me know I'm in texas and could meet if you wanted
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

I just got back from my dealer. He payed me $4.20 on the dollar. Fine with me.
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

nyiangelo said:
I just got back from my dealer. He payed me $4.20 on the dollar. Fine with me.

well currently I am getting $4.10 on the dollar. :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

update - 28 min to go and still at $410. :laughing9:
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

Are you getting antsy ? Were you this nervous on your first date ? JP
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

Just jumped to 455 with 23 minutes.
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

OH YEA IM ABOUT TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK BUD!!!! :help: :laughing9:
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

update - 20 min and up to $455!!!!
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

TreasureFiend said:
update - 20 min and up to $455!!!!

Knock off %16 for Fee(s)-bay if you reach about 502 (plus postage) you'll net about 1.86 each.
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

update - just under 10min to go and still at $455
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

obediah said:
TreasureFiend said:
update - 20 min and up to $455!!!!

Knock off %16 for Fee(s)-bay if you reach about 502 (plus postage) you'll net about 1.86 each.

I don't know about the fees but I started from 99 cents opening bid to get the less fee, but I have no idea about the final total. Oh and shipping is separate for my auction. When its all done I'll let you all know what its going to cost me to sell on feebay.
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

update - $475 with about 5min left to go
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

TreasureFiend said:
update - just under 10min to go and still at $455

Sometimes they go up in last few seconds, but I've had them not move & sell for a bid made hours B4 auction closed. In fact one guy bought some really nice looking coins for 217, same day bought another lot of worn ones sold as worn ones (that I culled out they looked so poor), and he paid 228 for them, and got them seconds B4 close.
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

TreasureFiend said:
obediah said:
TreasureFiend said:
update - 20 min and up to $455!!!!

Knock off %16 for Fee(s)-bay if you reach about 502 (plus postage) you'll net about 1.86 each.

I don't know about the fees but I started from 99 cents opening bid to get the less fee, but I have no idea about the final total. Oh and shipping is separate for my auction. When its all done I'll let you all know what its going to cost me to sell on feebay.
That's way I do it, start at .99 cents, 1 Picture and take advantage of NONE of the options that add to the cost, keeping fees to %16 .
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

Ok well it sold for $475!!!! Man I have got to tell you I was freaking out here for the last few days!!!!! :tongue3: When I see how much it will cost I will post it so you all can know before you sell on ebay. Thanks for looking everybody!!! :headbang: :hello2: :headbang: :hello2:
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

Ok the total cost for my fee's are $14.51 for a winning bid+shipping of $490. I hope this can help people that was thinking of selling on feebay. Thanks again for all the great comments everybody!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

Quick question Fiend. Does your $14.51 in fee's include ebay fees + paypal fees? Thanks in advance.
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

pynchinflint said:
Quick question Fiend. Does your $14.51 in fee's include ebay fees + paypal fees? Thanks in advance.

By my figures he should in total fees pay about $76 on the 475 .
 
Re: Selling 40%'s what do you expect to get?

golden silver said:
NO CC... these are his CRHing finds that he is selling . It is perfectly appropriate.

Golden Silver

Where did CC post? ??? ??? ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom