Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Well I managed to find some neat stuff at the ballpark yesterday, I found the smallest thimble I've ever found, it's tiny !! Attachments sept8.3.webp 44.2 KB · Views: 135
Well I managed to find some neat stuff at the ballpark yesterday, I found the smallest thimble I've ever found, it's tiny !!
Michigander Dan Sr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2012 Messages 446 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Water Wonderland Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett Pinpointer pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 9, 2012 #2 Interesting ring w/ sapphire, any markings on the ring? I like the bling american flag key chain too, Good Hunting.
Interesting ring w/ sapphire, any markings on the ring? I like the bling american flag key chain too, Good Hunting.
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Sep 9, 2012 #3 nice thimble!!
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2012 #4 Nice pile of loot! WTG!
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2012 #5 Nice digs, Giant. I love the little thimble too. WTG HH
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2012 #6 Great finds Giant! Love the thimble and congrats on the Wheaties too!
ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Sep 10, 2012 #7 Thimbles are a cool thing to find.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Sep 11, 2012 #8 Great digs Giant, never know what you will pull outa them ballfields!
flakefinder Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used 2 Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2012 #9 Good job on finding the thimble and the wheat pennies, that sliver ring is cool. Congrats
mrmackin Sr. Member Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 299 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2012 #10 Nice!
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2012 #11 Nice assortment of finds.
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #12 great bunch of finds!, congrats on another good outing!