What's new

Shes 69 and still beautiful; hes 56 and as handsome as ever...silver Bi-fecta

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
She's 69 and still beautiful; he's 56 and as handsome as ever...silver Bi-fecta

Hi:hello:,

I hope my math is correct8-)

Finished cleaning the upstairs rooms this morning , so off to the beach for a bit of relaxation at mid- tide.

Hunted some of the wet slope sand, but found the treasures in the upper dry sand.

Effects of "Sandy" prevail; I think there are more "oldies" in this particular area...will have to head back there soon.

Was hoping for another "Buffalo", but it was not to be....today, anyway.

It was beautiful out there...Spring is just "around the corner"

Here's a couple of pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine

DSCF2093.webp

DSCF2097.webp

lone1b.webp



Not having found any gold lately, I thought I would add this photo of one of my favorite finds.
Picture 064.webp
 
Upvote 0
sign_wow.gif
perfect10.gif
Finds
shocked_eyes.gif
congrats.gif
Lorraine
omgsign.gif
cheer.gif
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif
That's realy nice
afro.gif

063.gif
 
lorraine,

Good score on the silver......I thought you were talking about me at first....but I'm 63 and not 56.....lol.
 
My cousin on roosevelt dime.
 
Last edited:
Some nice finds there, glad you were able to get out for a bit
 
Hi ho silver,tonto did you see that gold,yes kimosabe she did good today..:icon_thumleft: :hello2: :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the silver coins
 
Two silvers in one day is a great day hunting. Glad you're out hunting again and hopefully feeling better.
 
Hi Ho Silver and away Lorraine goes heading for the Silver load! :notworthy:
 
Nice finds, Lorraine. Great looking coins. The ones I find are thinner than paper.
 
One awesome find lorraine and silver is always nice too.:icon_thumright:
 
nice silver Lorraine!! Hope you are enjoying wearing that heart!
 
Pretty cool digs!

Great prop with the masked man!
 
Those coins are in beautiful shape...congrats.
 
He's the same age as me...but he looks in better condition!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom