What's new

sidearms...who carries?

Been a CCW for 7 years now and I carry every time I leave the house

Smith & Wesson M&P 40 :thumbsup:
 
Been a CCW for 7 years now and I carry every time I leave the house

Smith & Wesson M&P 40 :thumbsup:
Like Am Express commercial use to say, "never leave home without it".

Springfield XDs .45.....
 
Open carry for woods, hiking, camping, etc... Ruger GP100 3" Wiley Clapp model, .357

CCW...Walther PPS, 9mm

GP100_zps6148226f.jpg



20141002_091801_zpsd167dcb4.jpg
 
Open carry for woods, hiking, camping, etc... Ruger GP100 3" Wiley Clapp model, .357

CCW...Walther PPS, 9mm

GP100_zps6148226f.jpg



20141002_091801_zpsd167dcb4.jpg
I used to carry something light.... now it's a Sig 220 or My Smith 19. When I go to the park, no bunting for me.... I plan on a home run! TTC
 
Just like your MasterCard, Smith 9mm with two 16 round clips, never leave home without it! I fired Expert (36 rounds out of 38 in body center mass) my last 10 years in the military, retired 2006.
 
Just like your MasterCard, Smith 9mm with two 16 round clips, never leave home without it! I fired Expert (36 rounds out of 38 in body center mass) my last 10 years in the military, retired 2006.
20 years as a cop, NC prisons 5 yrs, and 5yrs at the Kennedy Space Center (Fed Sec Police) NEVER shot less than a perfect score sidearm, rifle, or MP5 (sub gun). I'm an Amateur Extra (KO4KP) 20 wpm code. Thank you, Digger for your extended service to this great county. You are a true hero! Terry
 
Thanks TerryC but I was honored to serve. In the Army Security Agency (64 thru 68) I was a high speed morse code intercepter. Even after all these years we are still not allowed to discuss everything but one of my assignments was working a "search" position. In order to work this assignment you were required to copy 30 WPM. The code was canned code and not sent by a key. You, as well, put your time in and put your life on the line. Hats off to you as well!
Rich
 
Thanks TerryC but I was honored to serve. In the Army Security Agency (64 thru 68) I was a high speed morse code intercepter. Even after all these years we are still not allowed to discuss everything but one of my assignments was working a "search" position. In order to work this assignment you were required to copy 30 WPM. The code was canned code and not sent by a key. You, as well, put your time in and put your life on the line. Hats off to you as well!
Rich
I've got a cousin that was taught Russian and then put on a radio to "listen in". 'nough said. TTC
 
Terry C, and G. I. Digger, thanks to both of you for your service to your/my country. This country owes a large debt of gratitude to all the men and women who have served their country, putting their lives on the line for our freedom. Again, I thank you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom