What's new

Silver Nuggets found in Arkansas - Silver Mushroom Creek

Cheezie

Greenie
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In all 17 grams of silver, all within 40 feet of each other. read +23 on Mxt 300..
 

Attachments

  • cose silver.webp
    cose silver.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,227
Upvote 0
Been a while since I talked to you on the phone, but I finally found the source of Tobe Inmons silver bullets North of Dover. Arkansas Tech geology confirmed my finds a couple weeks ago. Give me a holler and I'll take you up there. Ron

.....Spoiler Alert ! Tobe Inmons=The Lone Ranger .
 
This thread is from 2009 Best Finds fire nuggets
 
There is silver in Arkansas. If you are familiar with the legend of Tobe Inmon, he crafted bullets out of what he thought was lead, but was silver. And near his homestead, I found silver veins in the rock, and now I believe I found one of his silver bullets. Still have to get it tested, but it has black tarnish instead of white patina, and it as heavy, but way harder than lead. IMG_20170503_171233.webp
 
There is silver in Arkansas. If you are familiar with the legend of Tobe Inmon, he crafted bullets out of what he thought was lead, but was silver. And near his homestead, I found silver veins in the rock, and now I believe I found one of his silver bullets. Still have to get it tested, but it has black tarnish instead of white patina, and it as heavy, but way harder than lead. View attachment 1449380

get it tested and let us know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom