What's new

Slim Pick Ins Today

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a cold day and the wind was blowing on top of it. I looked at 2 fields and this was it. Everything has damage none was perfect. There is a gray piece that is stone but had a hole in it:icon_scratch:. If anyone knows what it is holler out. Thanks, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC10217.webp
    SDC10217.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • SDC10219.webp
    SDC10219.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
  • SDC10221.webp
    SDC10221.webp
    547.5 KB · Views: 110
  • SDC10222.webp
    SDC10222.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • SDC10224.webp
    SDC10224.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
  • SDC10228.webp
    SDC10228.webp
    340.7 KB · Views: 98
  • SDC10234.webp
    SDC10234.webp
    397.5 KB · Views: 95
  • SDC10231.webp
    SDC10231.webp
    340.6 KB · Views: 87
  • SDC10230.webp
    SDC10230.webp
    336.9 KB · Views: 92
  • SDC10232.webp
    SDC10232.webp
    322.7 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Sounds like someone else marked that spot at one point.
" I want a lucky rock!"
 
I actually found 1 in the field near by and sent it to bist for him to use in making something. At the time I didnt know there was a reason it was there and every since I have found artifacts in that area where the other rock was. So there is a reason for them to be out there. Camp markers maybe IDK.
 
My first thought would be other artifacts hunters.
 
Last edited:
No, it would of been brought in from the creek. Im thinking a camp marker or something they just never got around to making something with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom