What's new

Slim Pickens continue for me.......President Roosevelt saved the day today

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, :hello:

This posting pales in comparison to all the dazzling finds I've been viewing on the forum.

Congrats to everyone on great detecting....:hello2:

I , on the other hand:

Dusted a couple of rooms this morning, did a load of wash and then headed for the beach at low tide ( -0.25 ft.) in search of treasure but .......

old.webp



Not much to speak of ; I did find a bit of silver.... a 1960 "Roosie, and thoroughly enjoyed the less humid weather..it was so nice out there even though treasures were scarce.
Here's some pics

thanks for looking

Lorraine

DSCF1741.webp


DSCF1745.webp


DSCF1759.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'll take silver any day.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself anyways, that is most important.

HH,

Pete
 
looking good juliette!!!!!
 
Love that pic of Slim.
 
Ahh! Real nice!
 
Your post are always fun to see.
Thank you.
:cat:
 
Lorraine I'd love to have one of those crusty silvers pop up! congrats
 
At least you did get some coins & I like that beaded bracelet,,Juliette is adorable,fit for a queen w/her Hello kitty:icon_thumright:,,HH
 
Silver saves the day! :hello2:

Actually...for me...just getting out there in the cool breezes...sunsets....makes me more than happy and saves my days.
 
Congratulations Lorraine on your neat finds. I have Juliettes' twin BeBe here at home and she's jealous and wants a kitty ring too . (photo won't upload)
 
The ring is plastic...didn't have to dig for it...it was laying right on top of the mud.

Hope to see a pic of BeBe soon

Lorraine
 
Hello Kitty! Lookin' good...

As usual, nice finds Lorraine, and nicely written up.

HH,
Anita
 
I thinks all the silver rosies are up there. It's been along time since we pulled one down here or our area. Pretty neat there Lorraine.
 
Well done!! Congratulation!!
 
Nice finds lorraine, you did better than me yesterday, I got 2dimes,2nickles 6 pennys and many bottle caps, pickins have been slim up my way all summer.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom