What's new

Small Gold Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a short trip to the local beach and it was "ROUGH" The waves were hammering me. I did get a small 10kt. ladies ring in the deep. Took about 15 min to recover.
 

Attachments

  • Gold.webp
    Gold.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
Worth the effort to see gold!
 
I can see that battle for the gold............Les 1 the sea 0
nice recovery on the elusive gold ring :whip2:
 
Les, I like that ring...it's got class and style ! :headbang:

Congrats on a verrrrrrrrrrrry nice find!

Lorraine
 
Dont get it all Les. Thats another fine piece of cha ching.

Dew
 
Nice one Les. You were brave. It was extremely rough. I stayed in the shallows. Just got a silver ring.
 
looks good Les
 
Wel done, congratulation!
 
Gold is what it's all about.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Glad
Others
Lost
Dagold
 
Nice little ring
 
WTG Les! Shes a bute!
 
Congratulations on the gold Les .The water was really rough and recovery nearly impossible. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom