Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 30, 2010 #1 Looks bell shaped. This may be imposible to ID. Not much to go by. I contimplated putting this on. Seems to have a swirly pattern on the back bottom. Attachments IMG_2157.webp 55.1 KB · Views: 225 IMG_2158.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 216 IMG_2159.webp 34.5 KB · Views: 229
Looks bell shaped. This may be imposible to ID. Not much to go by. I contimplated putting this on. Seems to have a swirly pattern on the back bottom.
JimDon Silver Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,041 Reaction score 5,277 Golden Thread 1 Location NC USA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2010 #2 I see an X on the back and what appear to be the remains of a hallmark to the right of it. Not sure. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 30, 2010 #3 JimDon said: I see an X on the back and what appear to be the remains of a hallmark to the right of it. Not sure. Click to expand... Yes there appears to be lettering on both sides of the X in the old style used in monograms. Upvote 0
JimDon said: I see an X on the back and what appear to be the remains of a hallmark to the right of it. Not sure. Click to expand... Yes there appears to be lettering on both sides of the X in the old style used in monograms.
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 30, 2010 Thread Owner #4 I see it now. There is also an I or roman numeral 1 on each side of the X. Attachments IMG_2160.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 204 IMG_2161.webp 36 KB · Views: 197 IMG_2162.webp 44.5 KB · Views: 207 Upvote 0
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Jan 30, 2010 #5 Part of a clock/watch face? Upvote 0