My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• halves072711.jpg
    halves072711.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 539
Upvote 0
Just goes to show that even when you think it's someone's dump, you always should take it. Nice score. :icon_thumleft:

HH

Nick

nice job! we have few half dollars around here that i just will take anything they got.

hell yeah man, that is great. Is that your first solid roll? I am still waiting for mine. nice job. congrats

to the Rockdoc, my 3rd solid roll of halves, plus i found 2 solid rolls of Rosies......all since November. I dont search a whole lot, 2-3 times per week, maybe 12-15 stops.

cdickrun64 said:
to the Rockdoc, my 3rd solid roll of halves, plus i found 2 solid rolls of Rosies......all since November. I dont search a whole lot, 2-3 times per week, maybe 12-15 stops.

Excellent roll, i just got my first solid roll yesterday, what a feeling!

Right place at the right time, Glad to see you hit the roll :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH...Miner

Mucho kudos on the score !

Yes, selective purchasing of halves will only cause tellers to ask questions. Always buy all they have; or at least all your wallet can support.

Wow!!!

I don't think I'll ever forget my first solid roll...the only one I've ever found...it is an awesome feeling, isn't it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back