What's new

Some Help With This One Please....

pumice

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It has GM on the front.
This piece is 7/8" across by 5/16" thick....penny is for scale.......
First thought is a pill box, but with holes in the back? And it's not that big......
It is made in two pieces...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1597.webp
    IMG_1597.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1598.webp
    IMG_1598.webp
    63 KB · Views: 81
Maybe an upholstery button? That's all I can think of. Does it separate into two pieces or is it just made in two pieces?
 
Upvote 0
Maybe an upholstery button? That's all I can think of. Does it separate into two pieces or is it just made in two pieces?

Yes it looks like the two halves were meant to seperate...if they weren't fused together with rust.......
 
Upvote 0
I think the letters GM are too close a match to ignore. It could use more research into General Motors Corp.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom