What's new

Some of my artifacts

Crumb

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
275
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mountains of East K.y.
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400 ace
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
D2187B55-EB4E-495F-A6E4-323D3045C342.webpsome of my better ones probably twice as many that are broke put up in closet
 
Quite the collection, and nicely done in the display case..:occasion14:
 
.... That display is full of good ones. All that hardstone stuff is what I would like to see more of. When you have the time please Pick out a few favorites and than a few groups and make a lot of pictures the whole time.
 
Great collection you have there and as stated, displayed very well. I love those oak display cases. I use these for my CW artifacts.
 
BEAUTIFUL FINDS YOU HAVE MADE! SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom