What's new

Some of my collection

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a few pics of some of my stuff
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    263.6 KB · Views: 206
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    332.8 KB · Views: 171
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    349.6 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
WOW!!!!! Awesome collection
 
Yea thats some fine relics.

25 years, you've seen it change too. I have been collecting 51 years.

Back up till the late 80's if I did not pull in 30 to 50 points, some hardstone and maybe some slate in a day, it was just an ok day.

Now if I get two or three complete points, and a few broken, its a good day. I am lucky though, I find a lot of hard stone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom