What's new

Some of my collection

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a few pics of some of my stuff
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    263.6 KB · Views: 206
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    332.8 KB · Views: 171
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    349.6 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
really nice collection
 
Great collection .
 
Great looking collection. Nicely displayed. Congrats
 
Very nice. Must have taken some time to find all those goodies!
 
Very Nice! Love the Riker's cases too.

Kace
 
Geez. My son and I have been looking at these posts and hoping for drier weather, flipped ground, and nice artifacts. We’re both itching to go looking. Until then, we’ll live vicariously through your all’s posts. Thanks for sharing.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Very nice collection. Well, off to dig...
 
Impressive collection!
 
Beautiful collection, those pipes are amazing!
 
Freaking awesome I will come back and check this out.I need to get in my tree stand and Get off here.lOL Look forward to seeing when I have time.....
 
Wow! you must have been collecting for some time I just put my first frame full together. I will post it up soon.
 
I have been collecting for awhile probably 25 years! That's just a small part of my collection I have a lot more!
 
Thats a lot of finds love all of them grooved ones
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom