Backbeatkeeper
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2015
- Messages
- 79
- Reaction score
- 416
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- So. Calif.
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
30

almost looks like toy handcuffs![]()

Oh wow! What an awesome find! Is there a badge number on the badge, you could look up?
Badge is more of a toy than cuffs![]()



I see the link you posted but where did you find the name?

Y
I see the link you posted but where did you find the name?
No cop would throw away his badge and cuffs. If they belonged to a security guard maybe, but a sworn police officer can't because the badge and cuffs are agency property and must be returned to the department. These could very well be stolen, and if so, the badge number and cuff serial numbers have been entered into the NCIC data base. I would contact the agency that's shown on the badge and tell them about your find. You might help to solve a crime.