What's new

Something to Whet your Whistle

John Winter

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2014
Messages
527
Reaction score
381
Golden Thread
0
Location
England
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Something to Wet your Whistle

For my first post of the New Year, I bring you another child’s toy found by an American detectorist … or should that be treasure hunter? Have you found anything like this?

Something to Whet your Whistle | johnwinter.net
 
Last edited:
Nice article, I found one this past November.


20151114_173226.webp
 
Thanks for showing. Any chance of a picture of just the bird?
 
Lovely.
Can I add that to my blog?
 
Nice loco never found one I have a led boy and angel but no bird whistle very unique
 
Oh and thanks John explains a little about life expectancy
 
Here is the pic I found online when I was researching to find out what the bird was.


il_fullxfull_710115609_s8lc (1).webp
 
I've updated my blog to include Loco-Digger's find.
 
Very cool bird and blog! I remember seeing these when I was a kid but really didn't know what they were!
 
A Forum Newsletter Example

At a time when Facebook is thought by many to be the cause of the demise of many a metal detecting forum, and some have even ceased to exist, I am pleased to report that there are still some lively, well-used and interactive forums out there.

Forum Newsletter Example | johnwinter.net
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom