What's new

something with crowns on it

walrus

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Dug this today. Not a clue as to what it is, there are no markings on it. I found a Maine militia buckle dated 1820 to 1830 a few hundred yards from where i dug this about two weeks ago.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4562.webp
    IMG_4562.webp
    43 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_4564.webp
    IMG_4564.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_4566.webp
    IMG_4566.webp
    27 KB · Views: 351
Thats an interesting item hand assembled from 6 different pieces. I hope you can get a positive ID.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Thats an interesting item hand assembled from 6 different pieces. I hope you can get a positive ID.
Im thinking it might be Canadian.
 
Upvote 0
walrus said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Thats an interesting item hand assembled from 6 different pieces. I hope you can get a positive ID.
Im thinking it might be Canadian.

of course, British Crowns of that period could very little be, its not like anything I have seen (but I haven't seen everything British :wink: :D )
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom