Sooo.....what do YOU think 2012 will bring?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really wish it were true, but Monty is right. No man knows the hour that Jesus will come knocking on the door. Or Buddha, or Allah, or whoever. Gotta be politically correct. No woman knows...well, they just might.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if the world does end in 2012, I won't have to file taxes that year. I will take as many exemptions as I can :laughing9:

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another New YR and more luck.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:o ALIVE? Based on MY NDE, there is NO death... we are only transformed into a "Body of Light";
if ANYTHING happens... it will simply be a MASS TRANSFORMATION. Whether of "Bodies of Light",
or CONSCIOUSNESS, I don't know... ONLY Father God knows; WE will see. :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :hello2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Think it'll be like 2010? THAT was a GOOD one! MAYBE, O. Stone will "direct"... (JFK, BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY, etc.). :wink:

K

Kentucky Kache

What makes so many people so sure that nothing will happen? Isn't that making a prediction? Personally, I don't know if anything will happen or not. We will see. What makes me wonder about it is, there were a few men who calculated, by the stars, the arrival of a very important king. This happened 2000 years ago. I'm not saying that's what this is, but such things can happen.

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About the only thing that will get me on high alert is if the Antichrist shows up before December 20, 2012. Since the Bible tells us what to look for in identifying that slug, we'll be ready. There is ONE thing that's not reallll clear, though. The Bible tells us that the Antichrist will cause an abomination to be placed within the Tabernacle. Now, I wonder if the translators might have misread that line and it REALLY says that the Antichrist will place an Obamanation within the Tabernacle.

Just supposing........... :icon_scratch:

K

Kentucky Kache

Shortstack said:
About the only thing that will get me on high alert is if the Antichrist shows up before December 20, 2012. Since the Bible tells us what to look for in identifying that slug, we'll be ready. There is ONE thing that's not reallll clear, though. The Bible tells us that the Antichrist will cause an abomination to be placed within the Tabernacle. Now, I wonder if the translators might have misread that line and it REALLY says that the Antichrist will place an Obamanation within the Tabernacle.

Are you SURE you'll know him? He will be a deceiver.

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Shortstack said:

That's one of the ways he'll be recognizable. He will appear to survive a fatal head wound. He will be loved and admired by all peoples of all nations. He will cause an abomination to be placed within the Tabernacle. These are the 3 things I remember, off the top of my memory.

But, everything will be OK.........I read the back of the book.

K

Kentucky Kache

Shortstack said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Shortstack said:

That's one of the ways he'll be recognizable. He will appear to survive a fatal head wound. He will be loved and admired by all peoples of all nations. He will cause an abomination to be placed within the Tabernacle. These are the 3 things I remember, off the top of my memory.

But, everything will be OK.........I read the back of the book.

The back of the book is one place this man is talked about. One or two of the three things you said identified him have already happened. Again, are you SURE you'll know him? Am I sure I'LL know him? I hope I don't have to.

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a difference in "knowing" him and "recognizing" him. I believe I'll recognize him; especially if the Israelis decide to rebuild the Temple. But, you said that two of the signs have already happened. Which 2 are you thinking of. I'm a news junkie and haven't seen any sign written of in the Bible. One thing is for sure. I don't intend to be like Peter.

I think this line of discussion has gotten into "religious" mode, so I won't comment anymore on this particular angle so the MODs won't delete the thread. Maybe none of the chronic whiners will read it and complain. ;D Tonight, on another thread, I read a comment from one poster who was wondering why the "Religion" section was removed and the Psychics / Paranormal section was allowed to remain. Instead of just ignoring a subject or posting that irritates them, some folks will try their best to rain on other people's parades by whining and complaining like little 2 year olds.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:

He is an obamanation...............

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D As Entrepreneurs, wife & I are thinking of doing T-Shirts & Sweat Shirts, with the words... "I SURVIVED 2012." ;D Should we do it in colors? ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread