Sooo.....what do YOU think 2012 will bring?

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas
From what I understand of the Mayan calendar (correct me if Im wrong here) is that every ~2000yrs, a change will occur. Most of them were considered to be a general change in consciousness, bearing a New Age, and thats it. Either that, or the got fed up planning so far in advance. ;D

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pegleglooker said:
you guys should go see the movie 2012.... That will tell you EVERYTHING !!!!!

PLL

Now, if I don't believe the Mayans, why in the world would I believe HOLLYWEIRD??? :icon_scratch: Does-not-compute-Will-Robinson! Does-not-compute! :laughing7:

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
That is just way too far in my future to worry about right now! I am still wondering what the end of 2009 will bring. Though, I am better off in some ways than I was last year at this time, there are still lots of "gaps" in my world that I have been unable to fill.

When December 2012 arrives, I feel that there will be a "new awareness" in the world. We already have been "Obamatize" having the whole world calling him The Messiah and The One. Maybe, he will show where his true position is by then. Some think he is the Antichrist but, maybe he is only one of the "seven heads" of the beast. Niburu (planet X) is allegedly aligning with the sun, our moon, and earth and will be at its closest point to Terra firma in 26,000 years! Little green men will launch a visit from there by then and explain to us where we originated. Who knows?

Research scientists from all fields have agreed that the earth is on its last legs (AGAIN) and will probably tilt sideways or something. Evidence of whale bones in deserts and fossilized tropical plants at the north pole will attest to an upheaval of earth could happen again. I was told that here in Puerto Rico we would have to start shoveling snow, if we don't just sink into the Caribbean before that!

There is just so much out there to "WARN" us. Missourians are buying up old missile sights and moving underground. They say that they will have to prepare to live underground for about TEN YEARS! The Mayan calendar is ending you know. Those zany guys that gave us soccer and tequila are probably right. Especially if Missourians (the nation's show me first state) is believing it all.

All I can say is that it probably is just a government scam to not pay all of us boomers our fair share of social security. Amen!

Ernest

ole_grisley

Nov 23, 2007
Lycomming Co Pa
Detector(s) used
treasure cove
Hey not just face the facts it will be illeagle to light up a cig anyplace and the govt might even have detectors in our homes and all over to nab us and we will be paying higher taxes and the health plan will be desiding who will live and who will die. ??? the war is still going on in the sands and has spread to orher countries over there and Osama was caught and sent to sweden and given a sex change then sent back to his people who despise women :o ( had to put that in lol) we will still have the corupt political mess and Obama is now called OH GREAT ONE! OMG WHAT A MESS!
:coffee2: eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we just go deeper in this mess.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prediction #1 2012 will bring the end of the world
for those who make the obituraries

that year.

#2 there will be snow in winter here
rain in spring a few nice days
in the summer. fall will see the leaves turn and
the weather get cool. in areas that get it

hopefully some cool finds and more posts on Tnet.

#3. people will celebrate the new year 2013
and in 2013 january will have more snow in
areas that get it etc.

#4. All the Phoney Seers will Pick a New date for
the End of the world,
But will Not be able to pic the Lottery Numbers
will Be that week.

& I'll Dare anyone to save these Predictions
& Prove me Wrong on Any of the 4 in blue.

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
Recently, I was listening to an interview with some scientist involved with space and what kind of pics they're hoping the latest probe they sent up will send back. During the interview, the host brought up 2012 and the Mayan calendar. The scientist stated that the calendar doesn't say the end of the world and that the Mayans marked their calndar with dates of festvals and times of celebration, sort-a like the current holdays listed on our caledars. He stated their calendars had other such times marked but this one was at the end of their calendar and westerners (meaning us here in the states) took it as a doomsday warning and ran with it. I wish I could remember the Scientists name because I would look him up. He had an asian name (hence the westerners comment) but he sounded very much from the states. I wish I had more on who he was. Has anyone heard anythiing like this or can shed more light on this interpretation of the Mayan Calendar?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also heard something about
the rest of The Calender not being found yet

But Personaly My guess they either
went Extict or moved
before getting Fruther with their Calendar

Or just Got Bored with the whole Idea
of Making Calendars Fruther
then they Expected to need one.

Would You make a calendar for 3018 ?

Would anyone here now ?

K

Kentucky Kache

Scientists are also seeing things happening on that date. Why couldn't the Mayans have seen the same thing and THOUGHT it meant the end? Then again, maybe it does, I don't know.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
jeff of pa said:

went Extict or moved

Would anyone here now ?
Another question...if they were so amazing with their predictions, why did they not do something to prevent their own demise?

K

Kentucky Kache

af1733 said:
jeff of pa said:

went Extict or moved

Would anyone here now ?
Another question...if they were so amazing with their predictions, why did they not do something to prevent their own demise?

Apple. Orange.

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
[/quote]
[/quote]

On an individual level, I think it's human nature to see fault in someone else and not in ourselves so I wonder if maybe it's the same thing just on a bigger level. Just a thought.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
[/quote]

On an individual level, I think it's human nature to see fault in someone else and not in ourselves so I wonder if maybe it's the same thing just on a bigger level. Just a thought.
[/quote]
That is possible. I ws only wondering that becasue, if they really did predict global destruction in December, 2012, where were their own warning signs for personal destruction. Seems as though if they can predict one, they would at least have an inkling about the other.

I really just meant it as another way to show that we probably shouldn't take this too far, given their track record on predictions of death and destruction.

K

Kentucky Kache

If they were correct, it wasn't the Mayans who predicted it. It was the stars. The Mayans only interpreted what they saw.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread