What's new

South Florida turtle rescue

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saved a 14K two tone gold turtle with two rubies on the beach in South Florida. The head, flippers and tail all move so I think I rescued her in the nick of time.
 

Attachments

  • turtle.webp
    turtle.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 764
Upvote 0
Should have known that of all species of sea turtle yours would have been of the Chelonia goldas variety...... Great save Gary!

Cliff
 
classic find - just unique, a cracker.
 
Cool ring. Looks like he has some BIG red blood shot eyes though. :laughing9:
 
Nice recovery Gary! Which machine were you using?
 
Nice save Gary....I was expecting to see
a bejeweled Jade turtle .....Congrats on
the nice gold turtle ring. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Dont turtles have green eyes ?
 
diggummup said:
Nice recovery Gary! Which machine were you using?

Minelab Excalibur in the upper wet sand, shallow target and probably washed in with the previous high tide.
 
cool find Gary - and everybody is saying there's no gold at SOBE
 
Gary Drayton said:
diggummup said:
Nice recovery Gary! Which machine were you using?

Minelab Excalibur in the upper wet sand, shallow target and probably washed in with the previous high tide.
For some reason I knew that! lol I haven't been to the beach lately, maybe this week if I get a day (or morning) off.
 
You're a life savor! :wink:
 
That's a really cute and nice find,Gary.W.T.G.
 
Got Treasure ? said:
Dont turtles have green eyes ?

Not in Miami they don't.
 
Nice and unique find. Congratulations!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom