Spanish Master Monument

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
This is a very big Spanish master monument. It has been damaged through out the years. Fortunately I have some pictures from before the damage. This is on the site of a very big treasure site. Most of the Spanish markers, including a map rock still exist. Help me find the mine entrance or the pozo. Tell me which way to go and why, and I'll post the pictures I have of Spanish markers in that direction. Or tell me what to look for in that direction, and I'll go there and look. The person or persons who help me the most will be invited to the site, and offered a full partnership. The full story will not be revealed on this site. We have a lot of documentation on this site from people who were there. Very conflicting. They were taken there by different routes.

Attachments

• North view.jpg
    North view.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 813
  • North view.jpg
    North view.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 803
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
North West view then

Attachments

• North West view then.jpg
    North West view then.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 832
  • North West view then.jpg
    North West view then.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 811
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
South view now. The pointer pointing north west has been knocked off, and the heart was romoved by an Ahole with a back hoe.

Attachments

• South View now.jpg
    South View now.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 798
  • South View now.jpg
    South View now.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 767
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
South view then. This shows the pointer pointing north west, and the heart.

Attachments

• south view then.jpg
    south view then.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 771
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
West view now.

Attachments

• West view now.jpg
    West view now.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 755
  • West view now.jpg
    West view now.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 749
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
West view then.

Attachments

• West view then.jpg
    West view then.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 787
  • West view then.jpg
    West view then.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 767
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
Rabbit in the draw below the monument on the east side. This was probably on the monument at one time. The monument appears to have had something blown off previous to my discovery. It's about 3 ft long, see my foot.

Attachments

• rabbit below monument.jpg
    rabbit below monument.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 772
  • rabbit below monument.jpg
    rabbit below monument.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 787

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
The common consensus when an "X" of this size is found...
You are on the trail pass to the left of the X.
Note the heart is on the left side and is directional to the next marker seen in the foreground.

Line of sight in blue circled are things to study closely.

Attachments

• South view then with heart.jpg
    South view then with heart.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 781
    221.1 KB · Views: 769
    223.6 KB · Views: 792
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
I was just in the process of moving this data from another thread. Ok, what does the marker "in the fore ground" mean. It has a big hoyo under it. Usually means inbound marker to the mine. But which direction do I take from here? The dang thing is pointing up into the air. This is the most important clue. The tip does have a slight inclination to the west. In the north view notice the pointer rock down and to the left. It points west to a small bed/chair. Going this direction about 1/2 mile leads to a spring. This is a known Spanish rest area.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
There is a lot of stacked stuff in the fore ground.
there are also sight holes below the X
check them out for authenticity and see if you aren't dealing with false trails.
The hoyo may be sending you in the wrong direction, have you tried looking from the other side?

OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
Ok, I'll photograph these areas the next time I'm up there. This direction does lead to the spring. I thought you were talking about the heart under the pointer. Never saw that one before! There is another one to the right bottom corner of the X. The south view showes it a little better. It is broken, and is pointing to the east. Trap? Possibly, the mine entrance has collapsed. May have been blown closed as a protective measure during the Indian revolt. There are bodies of important people in the mine/cavern. This leaves the pozo as the only entrance. The original discoverer hid the colapsed mine entrance very well, and mother nature has finished the job.

treasureman1414

Dec 14, 2010
black hills
Detector(s) used
whites coin shooter and my fav the quick draw 2 bounty hunter
Thernewbie said:
This is a very big Spanish master monument. It has been damaged through out the years. Fortunately I have some pictures from before the damage. This is on the site of a very big treasure site. Most of the Spanish markers, including a map rock still exist. Help me find the mine entrance or the pozo. Tell me which way to go and why, and I'll post the pictures I have of Spanish markers in that direction. Or tell me what to look for in that direction, and I'll go there and look. The person or persons who help me the most will be invited to the site, and offered a full partnership. The full story will not be revealed on this site. We have a lot of documentation on this site from people who were there. Very conflicting. They were taken there by different routes.
k i see the x in the rock to but if u look over at the other rock it apperas as if its pointing to what looks to be a run off as i pointed out in the pic im not fursure on this just a idea hope it helps also look at how the lines cross in the middle
tman

Attachments

247.3 KB · Views: 633
OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
Somebody already dug the spring out. It was a huge catch basin lined with rock. Made a nice swimming hole. Too much water to go any further. The cave does have flowing water in it, but that can run underground for miles.

treasureman1414

Dec 14, 2010
black hills
Detector(s) used
Thernewbie said:
Somebody already dug the spring out. It was a huge catch basin lined with rock. Made a nice swimming hole. Too much water to go any further. The cave does have flowing water in it, but that can run underground for miles.
o i c that kinda sucks tho
best of luck,tman

OP
OP
T

Thernewbie

Greenie
Dec 9, 2010
treasureman1414 said:
k i see the x in the rock to but if u look over at the other rock it apperas as if its pointing to what looks to be a run off as i pointed out in the pic im not fursure on this just a idea hope it helps also look at how the lines cross in the middle
tman

This draw leads to the spring to the west.

treasureman1414

Dec 14, 2010
black hills
Detector(s) used
Thernewbie said:
treasureman1414 said:
tman

This draw leads to the spring to the west.
any rocks by the spring

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
In your second picture You have some symbols on this stack of rocks saying there is one burial right there plus you have a poodle tail there saying this is a royal treasure at this place. I do not know how to put pictures on this site or make the circles on them, but the second picture says there is a treasure burial right there.

Minetres

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
minetres said:
In your second picture You have some symbols on this stack of rocks saying there is one burial right there plus you have a poodle tail there saying this is a royal treasure at this place. I do not know how to put pictures on this site or make the circles on them, but the second picture says there is a treasure burial right there.

Minetres

Curiosity has me forced to ask,
What signs say there is anything buried anywhere near here?
The Spanish didn't have signs that gave that indication as far as I have found.

Please help me out here ... I need instruction.

Thanks in advance.

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
The Spanish have many signs that show the exact spot, I do not want to give to many out as I have to others of this forum, but they are real and I have many pictures and proof. My partners and I are still working many sites and when we are done I will be giving away every thing we have learned. The Spanish were not supposed to mark directly over the spot and we have found many of those, but there were some who did, maybe because there were many burials there and when they left the area they wanted to make sure all of the treasure was removed or if they did not make it home some other authorized group could. My partners and I learned this by following these trails for years and finding the end. I will give out two symbols that have already been published and one is in the picture I mentioned. A half moon either carved in the rock or a rock carved in the shape round on one side and flat on the other with a flat face, look below the flat side and dig down. The other is a "U" it will also have flairs or circles on each end, in the books it means mine below. The Spanish would use a lot of manmade caves using rocks some of the caves were large and some were small as well as some very deep burials in the ground and some mines that were being used at the time and sealed up, also they would enlarge a crevice in the rock, or small hole and cover and wedge rocks back in over the treasure. If anyone out there needs some help on their sites I will give out some information but not to every one for obvious reasons.

Minetres

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread