What's new

Spanish silver ,three cent silver,large cents and an amazing Seated quarter.

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. I got out the other day and found some stuff !!!! I hit this site the day before and dident find anything more than a couple of flat buttons.I was talking to my Dad that morning and he told me to not give up on it so I whent back.I was wandering around not realy expecting much when I found a clasic head large cent..not sure of the date yet.So this got me going and I started to wander along an old trail when I got a decent hit and dug what I thought was a bottle top but it turned out to be a 1791 ? Spanish one reale with a silver three cent stuck to it.I've found quite a few 1/2 reales but never a one reale or a silver three cent piece.So thats two firsts in one hole. About three foot from that I got a coronet ? large cent and then I decided to head back to the car as I had forgot to bring something to put my finds in when I got a realy nice quarter hit and dug an awesome 1856 seated quarter ! It looks to have been lost soon after being minted. Have a good one all and HH !
 

Attachments

  • spanish and seated 025.webp
    spanish and seated 025.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 217
  • spanish and seated 027.webp
    spanish and seated 027.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 201
  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 163
  • MVC-006S.webp
    MVC-006S.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 12
awesome hunt:thumb_up:
banner day to me
 
wow that seated is absolutely stunning
 
That is a day right there! Cool Reale, and 3cent silver! That quarter is BEAUTIFUL! HARD TO HEAT A DAY LIKE THAT!
 
nicw finds, nice things can be picked out of the ground... you found lost treasure for sure!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom