What's new

Spanish Triangles

Barton

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
433
Reaction score
330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was up in the mountains checking out four Spanish Triangles and I was
looking for some ideas from any dowsers on where I should concentrate my search
or if you believe nothing is still there. I am just looking for your ideas --
or thoughts of where a cache might be located.

If nothing is there that is also important to me too.

Thank you for your assistance.

Barton
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0154.webp
    IMAG0154.webp
    278.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMAG0161.webp
    IMAG0161.webp
    214.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0163.webp
    IMAG0163.webp
    213.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0172.webp
    IMAG0172.webp
    295.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0187.webp
    IMAG0187.webp
    214.5 KB · Views: 121
A second small Spanish Triangle
All the stones are in a 20 foot circle
The fallen down dead tree is to the south
of the Spanish Triangle

Barton
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0127.webp
    IMAG0127.webp
    412.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMAG0135.webp
    IMAG0135.webp
    337.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMAG0148.webp
    IMAG0148.webp
    399.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMAG0149.webp
    IMAG0149.webp
    405.2 KB · Views: 112
Thank you. I will search the area you suggested.
Barton
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom