What's new

Spin Wading a shallow water lake Video

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waded a little defunct swim area at a local lake. No great finds but lots of targets. Hope to go back soon as I think I have got alot of the shallower trash targets out of the way. Thanks for looking and HH. Here's the link:
 
Upvote 0
I like the mounting position you used for taking the
video. it gave a good look at what you were doing
and the targets. GL and HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
gold nuggets said:
I like the mounting position you used for taking the
video. it gave a good look at what you were doing
and the targets. GL and HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
Thanks, I have the camera mounted on the bill of a cap with zipties.
 
Hey, Nice Video!

It sucks to get those memorials...but it sucks more to get NO targets.

HH Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom