What's new

Standing Rock Sioux

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
this is the casino we re-roofed at Standing Rock
i thought you might like the display in front IMG_0201.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice job on the roof Larson, and the display is also nice. Really big roof job, the biggest one I ever got was 55 squares on a moveing company roof.
 
Sweet, nice roof job, and especially the copper topped cupolas ( I'm biased, I used to build and install those, bet they're pretty heavily reinforced to hold the flag poles) they'll look cool once they patina green.

The sculpture is pretty wild as well.
 
Very nice cedar shakes... That's a pretty big job, that building is bigger than it looks. I haven't been to Prairie Knights in a few years...
 
Nice job on the roof Larson, and the display is also nice. Really big roof job, the biggest one I ever got was 55 squares on a moveing company roof.

i am getting off topic here but thanks mr. lep
this was a 500+plus square job....remove and replace
hail the size of grapefruits broke all the windows out of the cars... and totaled out the cedar roof
 
Last edited:
I like the display with the horses. Are they bronze?
 
I like the display with the horses. Are they bronze?

thanks they are cast iron and painted
there are more
i thank you for the interest
if you google 'prairie knights casino at standing rock res' you can find more
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom