Started the week off with a bang!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to hit up some more banks for CWRs, in an area I had not hunted yet near my wife's work. Stopped at three banks in total for about $200 in CWRs and some loose halves. The loose produces a 65 and 68. Opened the rolls with my wife during lunch, two of them displayed 90% enders, a ben and a 64, so I set them aside. $180 of the rolls were skunks. The two with enders produced:

60, 63, 64x5, 65, 66, 67x3, 68x4 :hello2:

I have kept a very useful strategy secret for some time but I thought I would share today. If you have a child, 1-2 years old, bring him/her with you when you plan to hit up banks where you are not an account holder. I have NEVER been turned down for coin as long as my son is with me. When he is not, its hit or miss.

Picked up two boxes of halves also:

1) Skunk
2) 67x2

HH everyone!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOL - I'll just wear a burp rag on my chest, like I am trying to put one to sleep - maybe a little of my own spittle on it.

We all appreciate the unique angle to get the coin, namster - for reals!

Nice find Namster on that roll! FYI, another great way to score silver is by sheer brute force and maximum intimidation. I guess the son/daughter method is a bit more gentle, but hey to each his own.

Sweet score.

I've also found that when my wife and kids go into the bank asking them to order boxes they have much more success than when I go by myself.

Glad you scored today! That must be exhilarating finding 90% enders in a customer wrapped roll

Sweet finds dude, and as I follow your posts on here, I get the strangest feeling we are in each other's territory (I could be very wrong). I have seen a CRHer in one of my banks depositing halves with his son. The "kid card" must really work for a ton of stuff. Well played, sir, and happy hunting!

Im certain we are a few thousand miles from each other, if you are really on the east coast. HH!

Nice, 15 keepers out of 200 in cwr's is awsome, less to dump too. I take my kids with me every chance I get when asking for loose or CWR's, They just love my 2 yr old daughter, and if they have any loose halves, I hand them to my son and say " there ya go, they had some for ya", I let him keep some of the silver we find too when he hunts with me. HH,maverick.

Great score namster.. Keep on stackin pal...

Sweet finds dude, and as I follow your posts on here, I get the strangest feeling we are in each other's territory (I could be very wrong). I have seen a CRHer in one of my banks depositing halves with his son. The "kid card" must really work for a ton of stuff. Well played, sir, and happy hunting!
You got me it was me...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back