Stone map

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160912_160343.jpg 20160912_160728.jpg 20160912_160844 (1).jpg 20160912_160844 (1).jpg 20160912_161128.jpg

Need help with this map... to me it looks like 3 hills, a water source like a creek, then 1 hill. on my property I have 3 hills to the west, a large creek, then 1 hill on the east. Unsure if Native American or what... Thank you:hello2: 20160912_155432.jpg 20160912_160255.jpg 20160912_160555.jpg 20160912_160916.jpg
20160914_095823.jpg
20160914_104955.jpg
20160914_104433.jpg
20160914_103210.jpg
20160914_103901.jpg
20160914_104557.jpg

Attachments

• 20160914_095748.jpg
    20160914_095748.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Upvote 6

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gentlemen, First let go back to the time when the priest were ordered to return or rounded up. Now these men my have thrown down their map then. I have other examples of them that have been posted. They were not called that at the time. The one I'm talking about are not stone but metal. I will post one of them only. The gold nugget is actually one but I will not show the back side of it.

So now you are saying that there is a map carved into your gold nugget? Not having any clue where it was found, or even if it was found in the United States, I think it would be safe for you to show it to us without any fear that someone would use it to find your awaiting treasure that the map leads to. I, for one, would love to see a map carved into a nugget.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The OP thought I was referring to her when I made the above comment, but I was referring to you, Bob.
That came from making a comment on what you don't know about. Can you use zoom if you do you should be able to see the work on it. Just the row of number will tell you

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not going to put you down. You see what you see and I see nothing but a rock. Let's agree to disagree and just leave it at that.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It no problem for me. To bad we can't agree. Maybe you will like this one. It not a map just has information
7da64c1a0b7c38d6f063bf74ef9f3311.jpg

Is it just an imagination that this is apart of some treasure site? This will tell me if you have any knowledge of the system.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You.are so funny child. Why ate you giving her some much bs. When in fact you.clueless.

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474640978.699173.jpg

That one is easy! Native American pointing to a cave, and an animal running out. Maybe a bear.

TrpnBils

Jan 2, 2005
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The mental torment associated with trying to make every rock on the ground into a (1) Map, and (2) A map that points to treasure, must be overwhelming. I'm glad I'm not afflicted with this. As I said earlier though, more power to you guys because every minute you all spend trying to make something from nothing is another minute you're not in my way actually finding stuff with the detector.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least we are learning something new as we go. It requires a little education for this kind of treasure hunting.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last piece I posted is the gator. He found on all treasure sites.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just having some fun with you Bob. I got to give it to you though, you are certainly passionate about your beliefs. I however will remain a skeptic until you or the OP produce definitive proof to a treasure that was found based on information you gleaned from a rock.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just having some fun with you Bob. I got to give it to you though, you are certainly passionate about your beliefs. I however will remain a skeptic until you or the OP produce definitive proof to a treasure that was found based on information you gleaned from a rock.
Jadocs,have you ever looked in the other treads dealing with this stuff. You can find a lot of examples. People have been using this system for hundreds of years. Check out the other treads. As far as you joking around doesn't bother me. Yes i am serious about this stuff along with the other who spend countless hours studying the subject. Your not going to understand this over night. I'm a very patient person. But you are doing a discount service to the ones who may want to learn something. I probably own more artifacts relating to this than most. I own the site. I don't how ever know everything there is to know about it. Their code has alluded many for over 350 yrs. So with that being said believe what you want. You or anyone else can change my mind. That would be like saying that there is no Superstitious Mountain. Use your energy in proving some one wrong or right instead waste your talent needlessly. May God Bless You as He has me.
Bob

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cmenokla, threatening members is a major rule violation and using abbreviations to curse a member violates our rules as well, you have issue with post report it....

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jadocs,have you ever looked in the other treads dealing with this stuff. You can find a lot of examples. People have been using this system for hundreds of years. Check out the other treads. As far as you joking around doesn't bother me. Yes i am serious about this stuff along with the other who spend countless hours studying the subject. Your not going to understand this over night. I'm a very patient person. But you are doing a discount service to the ones who may want to learn something. I probably own more artifacts relating to this than most. I own the site. I don't how ever know everything there is to know about it. Their code has alluded many for over 350 yrs. So with that being said believe what you want. You or anyone else can change my mind. That would be like saying that there is no Superstitious Mountain. Use your energy in proving some one wrong or right instead waste your talent needlessly. May God Bless You as He has me.
Bob

Yes I've looked at it and the fact that you think entire mountains (yes entire mountains) are shaped to form a sign (one skull example) linked with multiple other unbelievable feats that result in other signs that you need to squint while upside down during the evening to identify...eventually leading to a treasure is a pretty far stretch. The work that would have been required would rival the building of the pyramids, just to bury something "they" never returned to collect. Where are all these treasures that have been found within a mile of the "throne"? That guy must live like Donald Trump since he has it all figured out and has identified so many of them.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I've looked at it and the fact that you think entire mountains (yes entire mountains) are shaped to form a sign (one skull example) linked with multiple other unbelievable feats that result in other signs that you need to squint while upside down during the evening to identify...eventually leading to a treasure is a pretty far stretch. The work that would have been required would rival the building of the pyramids, just to bury something "they" never returned to collect. Where are all these treasures that have been found within a mile of the "throne"? That guy must live like Donald Trump since he has it all figured out and has identified so many of them.
You have a lot to learn. It's all a cross this country. There are better pictures than that site. It's hard for you to believe still. You don't know much about history. Well ,like I said you didn't learn this in school. It's been hidden from the public for years. Where is all the treasure you ask. Well ask the Government what they did with some of it. All we got from them is a park. There plenty more you will never hear about either. If you think it all in our heads well keep thinking that and we will be laughing our donkeys off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread