cmenokla
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2015
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 37
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Oklahoma
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
12
Your collecting rocks based on "what if" it was touched hundreds of years ago by someone. You could pick up every rock with a scratch on the planet on that assumption...

At the risk of speaking for everybody here, I don't think anyone is suggesting that stone maps don't exist or never existed....just that the rock in question isn't one.
MEMBERS PLEASE take another LOOK. IF One of you can show me a stone like FRED that has Land Marks EXACTLY like hundreds of Acres in your Area that ARE NOT made by Worms, Roots, etc. I will definitely CONSIDER and RETHINK my view of Fred. However You simply CAN NOT change my mind with a stone like the following...
worms
View attachment 1362150
NOT WORMS
View attachment 1362132View attachment 1362133View attachment 1362134View attachment 1362135View attachment 1362138View attachment 1362139View attachment 1362140View attachment 1362132View attachment 1362133View attachment 1362134View attachment 1362135View attachment 1362141View attachment 1362142View attachment 1362143View attachment 1362144View attachment 1362138View attachment 1362139View attachment 1362140View attachment 1362145View attachment 1362143View attachment 1362144
Those new shots changed my mind. But if you know the landmarks it shows, what's stopping you from finding what it leads to?
You guys can believe what you want to here is another form. One is metal the other glass
I would show you more of it but in has information that doesn't need to be revealed yet.
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
XCUSE ME... I certainly am NOT DESPERATE. I shared this STONE because I found it INTERESTING and HOPED members would help DECIPHER its meaning IF it truly IS A MAP.

Yup, 13 pages of someone desperately trying to convince us that it's a treasure map rock and that we're all fools for not believing it...