What's new

Stone Map

kaimdaim

Greenie
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Self made Resistivity (Electrical Tomography) system
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
We have found out this map stone buried 2 feet subsurface.Here I attach photos of the map and also aerial photo of the field.I call it map since you would already see on the aerial photo of the burial point.I expect your comments and ideas about what it might be telling exactly and how should the triangulation be done according to the ancient numerals on the map.
 

Attachments

  • aerial.webp
    aerial.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_20190114_184517.webp
    IMG_20190114_184517.webp
    774.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_20190115_005001.webp
    IMG_20190115_005001.webp
    594.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20190115_000656.webp
    IMG_20190115_000656.webp
    826.1 KB · Views: 160
I'm confused! Did I miss something? Did kaimdaim carve the stone map? Or find it buried?

Sodabob,I return your words back to you...Why people of this era preferring the doubt instead of trust?Are all we so confused?What kind of person would do what you said -carving a stone and and then what?- ...Here is not a mainstream media,neither we are on TV...To draw attention?No,dude,I am old enough to need such a way...
 
Upvote 0
can you show us the Dremel tool you used, just asking
Brady

It looks you are one expert in such tools?So you are here for such stuff?
 
Upvote 0
I think it's interesting that you don't want to tell us in what country you're located it in... why is it secret? :icon_scratch:
The only reason I ask is, it could help us help you with getting to the bottom of your 'stone map'

Dave

People who do never have things to say,just prefer to blame,insult,and the way of harrasment....
 
Upvote 0
If "V" an "VI" are indicating distance,then how should the directions be for each of them?And what can be the reference points(or start points) for them?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom