Strange Circular Anomalies in the field at Treasure Sites? What do you see?

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Having been out in the field more times than I can count. I’ve run across some odd circular anomalies? I have no idea why they show up and what they mean or are trying to convey. Although the one thing they have in common is they show up at suspected treasure sites? I am quite perplexed? Any ideas would help.

Please take a look at the following photograph examples and tell me what you think they could be?

Thanks

LUE-Hawn

Attachments

• IMG_8799.jpeg
    IMG_8799.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8800.png
    IMG_8800.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8804.jpeg
    IMG_8804.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8801.jpeg
    IMG_8801.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
That thing in the tree looks like a giant alien spider-squid. No doubt it's guarding spider-squid treasure. I personally would not ever go back to that site.

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That thing in the tree looks like a giant alien spider-squid. No doubt it's guarding spider-squid treasure. I personally would not ever go back to that site.
Hello Jeff H,

I showed it to some women at my bank and they said they had never seen anything like it before. some other ones are found at treasure site locations and are as equally strange.

Bests in Treasure

LUE-Hawn

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Coincidental oddities; we see in them what we want to see, JMHO

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The rocks aren't even strong pareidolia phenomena, IMO. The tree thing looks like bagworms.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread