vadigger89
Full Member
I was hunting this year in virginia and on my way to the stand I found this skull on the ground with no other bones around it. The skull is pretty small and very lightweight, I think it may be some type of bird skull but have no idea what it could be. I have showed a few ppl and noone knows exactly what it is. I appreciate any help thankyou.
Attachments
-
FxCam_1330732614142.webp25.7 KB · Views: 413 -
FxCam_1330732677383.webp28.2 KB · Views: 415 -
FxCam_1330732696719.webp27.1 KB · Views: 466 -
FxCam_1330732721206.webp19.5 KB · Views: 473 -
FxCam_1330732721206.webp19.5 KB · Views: 473 -
FxCam_1330732696719.webp27.1 KB · Views: 487 -
FxCam_1330732677383.webp28.2 KB · Views: 389 -
FxCam_1330732614142.webp25.7 KB · Views: 391
.......tail part /back bone.
Yea with the size to the cig. pack chicken might not be so far off for the size of the bird it came from.Maybe someone was chowing down on a snack pack.







