What's new

Stupid winter

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Custom Image.webp
 
Amen on that!
 
Hey its gonna be Sunny and in the 60's here this weekend. Road trip
 
Last edited:
Not sure I can remember such a time...
 
I hunted and dug in the woods late yesterday, in eastern Ct. Very little snow, and 50% bare ground. temps 40s and climbing to mid 50s in the next 5 days

February will not be the end of the 2015 "extended season", it seems
 
I fully agree OP,,,,
I am so ready to see the ladies back into their summer regalia of cutout sleeve-less t-shirts and high cut daisy dukes.
Oh wait,,, this IS a metal detecting forum,,,,
Sorry all,,,, was having a premonition or something there.
 

Attachments

  • boobs.gif
    boobs.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 383
I feel for you brother. I missed hunting last weekend, because of the snow, so it's been two weeks for me. You and Scrappy have it lots worse.

Just look at it this way, we dig trash all year long, but you dig treasure for half the year!

Best of luck to you brother!
 
It's total bs.... I am getting the shakes....
 
I feel for you brother. I missed hunting last weekend, because of the snow, so it's been two weeks for me. You and Scrappy have it lots worse.

Just look at it this way, we dig trash all year long, but you dig treasure for half the year!

Best of luck to you brother!

I'm coming to visit you CT. If you've been sitting around for 2 weeks without Silver I know you have one of those Todd Lipe Guaranteed spots lined up
 
I'm coming to visit you CT. If you've been sitting around for 2 weeks without Silver I know you have one of those Todd Lipe Guaranteed spots lined up

I am trying to line the spot up right now... you are always welcome to join us!

Scrappy and CJON are welcome to attend also, however, it's a bit of drive... about 700 miles or so...
 
OUr massive three feet of snow has melted to a foot. Biting at the bit to see bare ground by next week. I got civil war plates to find, lemme out!
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454100620.893741.webp

This is how it looked by me mid-blizzard

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454100669.082114.webp

And my crew and I cutting a path to my ship in the background (the blue one). 30"
 
Stupid winter indeed...been 10 weeks for me.
 
it does suck.At least spring is right around the corner. Still looking at about 6 inches of snow on the ground here.It is slowly dwindling,i just hope that is all for this year,but I have a feeling not gonna be so lucky.
 
I hear it was going to be 75 degrees in NYC this coming weekend.
Then again, cabin fever tends to make me "Hear" things.
 
I am trying to line the spot up right now... you are always welcome to join us!

Scrappy and CJON are welcome to attend also, however, it's a bit of drive... about 700 miles or so...

Oh....SURE!!!! Well! So much for WIF's ! :(
 
I am trying to line the spot up right now... you are always welcome to join us!

Scrappy and CJON are welcome to attend also, however, it's a bit of drive... about 700 miles or so...

Ok I'm a bit obsessed w detecting, ya never know, I can snag some of that Carolina silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom