What's new

summer finds

bookummdano

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
132
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
rain kept me out of the creek most of the summer, also had a baby girl so i didnt get to go much, a few case worthy....



all points found in alabama on my personal land with my permission
 

Attachments

  • Photo1286.webp
    Photo1286.webp
    118.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Photo1287.webp
    Photo1287.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Photo1289.webp
    Photo1289.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Photo1290.webp
    Photo1290.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Photo1372.webp
    Photo1372.webp
    115 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0
a few more
 

Attachments

  • Photo1306.webp
    Photo1306.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Photo1379.webp
    Photo1379.webp
    183.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Photo1382.webp
    Photo1382.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 121
REAL nice!
I'm glad you told yourself you have permission to hunt there.. would have been a real bummer if you said no.
Love that tooth! Auriculatus?
 
Last edited:
rain kept me out of the creek most of the summer, also had a baby girl so i didnt get to go much, a few case worthy....



all points found in alabama on my personal land with my permission

a few more



well you sure scored heavy bookum

Very nice! That sharks tooth is a killer, thanks for the view.


i like it also!1

REAL nice!
I'm glad you told yourself you have permission to hunt there.. would have been a real bummer if you said no.
Love that tooth! Auriculatus?

thanks gator man











and thanks to the tnetters



i am liking all of it !
 
Last edited:
Outstanding finds! Love that bolen. :occasion14:
 
REAL nice!
I'm glad you told yourself you have permission to hunt there.. would have been a real bummer if you said no.
Love that tooth! Auriculatus?

yeah with the laws in florida and georgia the way they are i try to make sure i cover all the possible avenues before i post
 
I know..carfeful picking up a 1962 penny.
That Bolen is beautiful.
 
Last edited:
Real heartbreakers,breaks my heart they are not in my collection .
 
rain kept me out of the creek most of the summer, also had a baby girl so i didnt get to go much, a few case worthy....

all points found in alabama on my personal land with my permission

I Hope You Got That in Writing........Lol
 
Congrats on you new addition in your life and family.
You found some real nice points. For some reason almost everything around me are small points 2 inches and smaller. Im not far from Ala but I read in your laws at one time and it said hunting creeks was legal. Seeing I am so close I figured I might check.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom